4.1/5
Old Navy Stores Reviews

October 19, 2017

Love!!!

Old Navy Stores my favourite! If I go into one of their stores I sure don't ever leave empty handed. I usually leave with an empty wallet! I can usually find what I want and lots of things I love! Always my go to store for sure!

October 18, 2017

average

I find old navy to be a hit or a miss. Sometimes I find really cute items other times I can not find a thing I like. I do really enjoy a lot of the kids clothes and find their jeans and shirts last a decent amount of time. If you buy things on sale you can get a lot of items for a really great price

October 16, 2017

Affordable

Old navy has a great variety of clothing, the deals and clearance section are really affordable as well as the quality of the clothing makes it worth a while.

October 14, 2017

Affordable

I love going into Old Navy, the prices are affordable. When they have an item you can usually find it in short, regular and tall, accomodating alot of people. The quality is good. They usually have specials and bonus bucks. Staff is helpful and even if there is a long line at the till it generally moves quick.

October 04, 2017

good prices

generally good prices, great sales, pretty good quality. ive purchased a lot of clothes here and make sure to look here for dresses and yoga pants. I like that a lot of their styles come in different fits (I am short with a long torso - I genenrally go with the "short" fit for pants and sometimes "tall" for shirts because my proportions are weird)
    its nice to see a store that has very inclusive sizes but also considers different body types within their size range :)

October 04, 2017

Great Deals!

Only within the last 3 years have I began to shop more frequently at Old Navy. Their clothes are of good quality and I find that the sizing is always accurate. They are constantly having sales which is friendly to our wallets! I've ordered only from Old Navy and had no trouble returning some items in store. Would definitely keep shopping here!

September 23, 2017

Old navy has the best deals

I have always loved old navy and always come out of that store with something. I am a bargain shopper big time, and i always find the best deals in there, it could be shirts for my kids, shoes for me or jeans for my husband. They are always adding percentages off of their amazing deals online, so you are bound to find a bargain! :)

September 15, 2017

Everyday style

Great deals online for old navy. Something very nice, simple, and casual pieces for your wardrobe. Love the very basic tees, dress and the quality isnt too bad for the price youre paying.

September 06, 2017

Store

J'aime bien la variété que se magasin offre j'y vais souvent pour des robes, des maillot ou encore des chandail!
    Les prix ne sont pas exubérant, mon portefeuille n'a pas envie de se sauver en arrivant à la caisse :)

September 01, 2017

Good

I like Old Navy because it a place that you can pick up staple pieces for low prices.
    In addition, they have many different colours of staple pieces.
    The prices are always really great, and they often have sales.
    The only downside is that the cashiers are only ever 1 or 2 (the stores I go to), so you wait a long time in line.
    Other than that, return processes are easy and you always find something.