Old Navy Stores Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 336 in Accessories

May 15, 2017

I love going to old Navy stores because you can always find what your looking for. For some reason I can go to 10 different stores and end up getting what I saw at old Navy.

1.5/5

May 09, 2017

I dont care for old Navy ,I find alot of there clothes all look the same ,also not a very nice selection where I live for plus size woman .Alot of my friends shop here for there clothes for the summer but I don't care for the store ,now I have bought a few things but was in this store maybe 3 times .Not for me sorry all old Navy lovers ,I'll pass

0.5/5

May 05, 2017

not a fan of them, although price its ok, their quality isn't the greatest.
    there is always huge lines and to every Old Navy that I went, its always messy.

May 04, 2017

J'adore Old Navy, car c'est un magasin pour toute la famille et on trouve de tous. Des robes, des souliers, des vêtements plus chics et même des serviettes de plage. J'adore Old Navy.

May 03, 2017

J'adore Old Navy, c'est le petit frère de Gap. La qualitée des produits est excellente. Il y a des Vêtements Pour toute la famille, même les
    Femmes enceintes ou portant des tailles plus. Il y a toujours pleins de promotions. Magasin très spacieux avec des toilettes disponibles !

April 26, 2017

Old Navy is certainly not one of my go to stores when I'm looking for new clothes. I find their pants never quite fit right, and their selection isn't great. When shopping for myself, the only time I will seek out Old Navy is for their activewear line. Their active leggings are great and super affordable.

The one thing I do love about Old Navy is their baby clothes selection. There are some absolutely adorable pieces here and I do always go when I'm shopping for a friend who has had a child.

April 26, 2017

Absolutely love shopping at Old Navy, especially for my grandkids clothing. Great value and great quality at an affordable price. I especially love the sales racks and tend to 'overspend' on these items, because of the affordability.

April 17, 2017

I do love Old Navy and I always get a few items each season. Some things last longer than others but can't beat online shopping and it comes so quickly with easy returns. Sometimes items fit really funny but overall I am happy and cant beat the prices....but never buy full price there is always some sort of sale going on!

April 16, 2017

Old Navy is a good brand. They're clothing is not top quality but if you are looking for disposable clothing for camp, school, etc. they are pretty good!!!

April 16, 2017

I like this store for the products they sell but I do not like shopping at my local store because of the fact that every time I go there the store is completely messed up and you can't find anything.