Air Wick Life Scents Mom's Baking Scented Oil

Air Wick Life Scents Mom's Baking Scented Oil Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 587 in Home Fragrance

Air Wicks Life Scents fragrance Mom's Baking adds a gourmet baking smell to your home and is the first product to constantly change scents. It lasts up to 45 days on a low setting and can be switched to another setting easily.

March 13, 2017

I have to admit I was not a fan of this scent. I received a sample in the mail and was excited to use it. Unfortunately, the scent just didn't do it for me. I found it to be over powering and I just didn't enjoy the scent st all.

December 31, 2016

This adds such a wonderful smell of vanilla to any area it is used in!! I like to use them around special occasions like Christmas and New Years. They can be used anytime as the scent moves through the whole house and its such a calming aroma!!

December 31, 2016

I got a sample of this product a while back and I put it in my closet. Months later and every time I open my closet door I get a beautiful smell of warm apple pie. My clothes always smell like I just came out of a bakery. I just wish the price would get knocked down a little or we could get discount coupons.

August 18, 2016

I am not one to spray air freshener around my house because I am sensitive to strong smells. However, the bathroom that gets used the most in my house can get a bit stinky, so I was looking for a solution. Using a free product trial, I picked up the Air Wick Life Scents system with the Mom's Baking Scented Oil. At lowest setting, the aroma is pleasant, without being overwhelming. I like the slightly sweet smell very much

June 07, 2016

This makes your house smell so good. I have it in my bedroom living and bathroom and my whole house smells wonderful. I hope they never discontinue this scent.

November 24, 2015

It smells so good in my house since I plugged this ! It smells a lot like vanilla / cinammon. It gets me hungry sometimes but I love it anyways ! :)

June 04, 2015

love love love it,, great long lasting scent

May 03, 2015

I got this air freshener with a mail in rebate, so it's free. the mom's baking scent is quite nice. but I will probably not buy it since it cost over $13 at loblaws. there are more affordable air freshener out there.

May 03, 2015

Indulge precious childhood memories of your moms baking, brought to life with this amazingly delicious creation of baked pear, pie crust and vanilla beans. This scent is perfect for the kitchen. I think it would be best for the fall because of the bakery scent. Yummy!

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic