Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity Reviews

Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Spray on fabrics to replace lingering odours with long-lasting freshness

October 18, 2017

i would buy again

this is a great product. I love the smell of it, it lasts a long time. I spray it in on my bedding and in my living room around bedtime and it really helps calm me after a long day

October 03, 2017

sent super bon

Ce produit sent super bon et sa bouteille est généreuse donc elle nous dure longtemps. Elle laisse un parfum très agréable partout dans la maison, Je recommande beaucoup!

August 29, 2017

Lovely smell, takes away all the nasties

Used on my dogs bed, and let me tell you, it works wonders! No more musky dog smell on the sheets and beds, and the price is out of this world. Would buy again!

August 29, 2017

I love the fresh scent that this product gives off.

I use this, not only on my sofa and cushions, but also on my pillows where my cat loves to nap.With an apartment full of animals(2 cats, 2 dogs), this really comes in handy!!

August 16, 2017

Smells amazing!

This is a versatile product that you can use on just about anything!

It smells great!

I even use it in my teenage son's shoes to get rid of the disgusting foot odour.

And spraying it in your bedroom gives it a nice comfy feeling before going to bed!

August 12, 2017

This is the best smell to crawl into bed with!

I buy this and use it nightly. I love the smell, in the morning when I make my bed I spray it under the blankets and on my pillows. Then at night when I'm getting ready for bed I spray it again and leave the blankets open. The smell is soft and just amazing to crawl into. This is always on my list to buy.

2.8/5

August 01, 2017

not great, but decent.

I bought this and sprayed it all over my bedroom and my covers because I was told that a) it would help me sleep better and b) it was relaxing.

It didn't help me sleep any better than normal and although it smelled lovely, it really didn't last too long.
    for a product that isn't exactly cheap, I would expect it to stay for a longer period of time.

July 16, 2017

bedding refresher

This is so good at making the linens or pillows smelling fresh, I also like to spray occassionally on bedspread, just for a pick me up! smells light and refreshing!

July 08, 2017

STAPLE HOUSEHOLD PRODUCT

I think most people have this in their household because it is so versatile. \i use this almost everyday for my shoes, garbage can, gym bag, bedding and linens, carpets etc. It does a pretty good job at eliminating odours and I find its good at masking smoke smells and animal odours

June 21, 2017

I would buy this product again.

I purchased this product about a month ago. I have used it several times and have found it to have a pleasant smell. I don't find the scent to last as long as I would like it to, but for the price, I find it to be a good product and will buy it again.