Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 586 in Home Fragrance

Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Spray on fabrics to replace lingering odours with long-lasting freshness

April 19, 2017

I'm not a huge fan of this smell and I wish there were a lot more different scenes to chose from. However, I love this product. I love that I can just spray this onto my bed sheets and I instantly become calmer and my room smells cleaner and fresher!

April 19, 2017

I love the scent of Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity. It really does relax me when I get into bed. I work shift and sometimes it is difficult to fall asleep and this makes falling asleep much easier. The scent is wonderful, not overpowering but just right. Will definitely purchase this in the future.

April 13, 2017

Febreze is an excellent product. I use this Sleep Serentity scent every morniing before I make my bed. It smells so nice and my sleep is much better. I now have my mother using this product. It is also not that expensive so when I go shopping, I normally buy 2 or more bottles. I would recommend this product to anyone.

April 07, 2017

I've been using the original one for years. Then I found this one. It's really nice. Softener then the original. I look forward to going to bed knowing it's going to be nice and fresh every time. I sleep like a baby now too :)

March 14, 2017

I love for my bedding and bedroom to smell fresh. There is nothing like the feeling of cuddling up with sheets and blankets that smell amazing. I wash my sheets once a week but I still crave the fresh scent in between washings. I had went to Walmart and found Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity which I have found is a great product. The scent of the product smells amazing and last. The product is reasonably prices and overall I am extremely happy with my purchase.

February 24, 2017

The series is one of my favorites when it came out I got a free sample of it and I couldn't have been happier I used it and probably three or four days cuz I kept spraying it all over everything but then that leads me onto how it doesn't quite stay as well as the other for breezes I found but I do love the smell but also like the other four Breeze out there it is kind of costly

February 20, 2017

avant de me coucher je vaporise dans ma chambre lair ambiante est soignee ,douce ,l air est pure,sa créer un atmosphere detendu puis du meme coup ont dort paisiblement

February 14, 2017

Febreze Sleep Serenity Freshner has a delicate smooth scent that will send you into a state of relaxation. Spray it on your bedding, curtains or furniture.

February 14, 2017

I so LOVE This Stuff Smells Great Nice to Sleep and Just Makes the Room Smell so Good. I Spray it on My Pillow Sheet's all over The Bed Room. I would Recommend this to Family.

January 17, 2017

I really love the scent, it's very soothing, relaxing, feels like it gives a relaxed atmosphere. I don't find it helps with sleep, but I kind of use it all over the house. Just because it's got such a nice smell that I enjoy!