Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Spray on fabrics to replace lingering odours with long-lasting freshness

July 08, 2017

STAPLE HOUSEHOLD PRODUCT

I think most people have this in their household because it is so versatile. \i use this almost everyday for my shoes, garbage can, gym bag, bedding and linens, carpets etc. It does a pretty good job at eliminating odours and I find its good at masking smoke smells and animal odours

June 21, 2017

I would buy this product again.

I purchased this product about a month ago. I have used it several times and have found it to have a pleasant smell. I don't find the scent to last as long as I would like it to, but for the price, I find it to be a good product and will buy it again.

June 12, 2017

I love Bath and Bodyworks spa line but for a fraction of the price you can get this and I swear it will help you drift off to sleep so easily the scent is so relaxing and so soothing you really can't go wrong with the price this is always a staple in our cleaning supply covered here at our house!

June 09, 2017

Ce produit sent vraiment bon. L'odeur, tel que promis, est appaisante. Je ne pense pas que ça m'aidais réellement à m'endormir, mais c'est définitivement agréable au moment du coucher.

June 07, 2017

Fabulous scent! Very relaxing and very inviting too. It really helped me fall asleep quickly and stay asleep all night. I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble getting a proper nights sleep.

June 01, 2017

the scent is soooo relaxing and not overpowering like other scents!
    I spray this on my blankets, on the bed, and use as a refreshant on my work uniform!
    I highly recommend it! :)

May 18, 2017

Awe, Febreeze and I have been comrades in combating smells for as long as I can remember. This has a wonderful scent, so easy to use and it works. I highly recommend this product and always have it on hand.

May 18, 2017

I love Febreze brand to start, but this scent is absolutely Amazing!! It smells like Heaven :) Every house should have a bottle or two of this definately.

May 16, 2017

Febreze bedding refresher fabric spray smells great !

Febreze is a brand I know I can trust . I used to use this spray all the time . The scent is very calming and relaxing and I do feel it does make for a better sleep when you spray your sheets with it . It has that lavender baby scent smell to it . I find myself smelling my sheets all the time after I've sprayed it lol I haven't seen it in stores in awhile so I'm going to have to look for it because I want to purchase again . I always have coupons for Febreze products so I can grab it a little cheaper .

May 13, 2017

I love this spray!! It's definitely a splurge item for me but I do love how long the bottle lasts. I keep it in my bedroom and spritz whenever the space needs a pick-me-up. Love the comforting scent!

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic