Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

July 13, 2017

Love their Candles

Bath and body have the most amazing candles you can purchase. They have amazing scents and their is something for everyone. Great value for the burning time.

July 06, 2017

In love

In love with these candles they smell so good and the fall candles are my favorite!The leaves candle smells so good and i repurchase it every fall!They last so long too!

June 27, 2017

Je suis une accro

Si vous ne connaissez pas encore les chandelles de ches Bath & Body Works, je vous le conseille fortement! Sans utilisation excessive, les chandelles dures longtemps et offre une odeur chaleureuse pour votre maison.
    Plusieurs fragrances disponibles en plus des speciaux de saison (ete, automne, noel, hiver, printemps). Si vous adorer les patisseries gourmande, je vous suggere d'y aller a l'automne. Beaucoup de chandelles au parfum de pain d'épice ou encore de caramel et citrouille.

June 22, 2017

My favourite candle!

I am obsessed. I will continue to purchase these candles as they burn perfectly, and last forever. I usually have a candle burning daily and have no complaints. The scents are amazing; they have such a great variety, therefore I believe there is a perfect scent for everyone!

June 20, 2017

My favorite Candles

I love to light a candle to make my house smell amazing, and sometimes just when it is cold outside the smell and ambiance of it is cozy. My favourite scent of all time is Black Cherry Merlot, I could almost eat it :-)
    I love that these burn slowly and are very safe with little ones around.

June 19, 2017

my fave candles!

i buy these candles like crazy whenever i go to the mall! my bath and body works collection has significantly increased now that ive moved closer to the mall! They smell amazing and their fragrances are delicious. I also especially enjoy the lavender vanilla relax candle, part of their aromatherapy collection. The scent is super subtle and it is lovely because the lavender and vanilla scents create a nice combination of sweet and relaxing scents that are very soothing! Love them so much!

June 19, 2017

These candles small amazing and last long when you burn them ,the price is a little on expensive side but well worth every cent...,the smell lasts long time and lingers through out the house all day :)

June 15, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE these candles!!!

These are thee most amazing smelling and awesome quality candles that you could possibly purchase. Ever sense I tried one of these three wick candles, I'll meber buy another type of candle

June 14, 2017

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle

The Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle;s are my favourite candles for around my home, I have been buying them for years and I am totally addicted. I buy one each season and love the Christmas and fall options.

June 13, 2017

Their candles are to die for!

I love Bath & Body's 3 wick candles! They are on the pricey side, however they do come on sale and that is when I like to snag them. My favorite scent is their vanilla bean and their buttercream! It reminds me of baking cookies.