Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 07, 2021

LOVE THEM!!

My whole family loves the three wick candles from Bath and Bodyworks. They smell amazing whether you light them or not! They come in a wide variety of scents, some seasonal, some year round. They are a fantastic value for the price as they are long lasting. Super product that I have been buying for years!!

April 22, 2021

Smells so good!

I bought this Bath and Body 3 wick candle for few times. The scent spread really well and it can lit for a good period time. I would recommend buying their product especially when they have sells!

April 17, 2021

My favourite candles ever

What I like in bath and body's candles is that variety of the amazing smells that lasts for a very long time in the place and they last for a long period till they ends. Also the packaging is very elegant so it can fit your decoration as well. The smell is to die for. They are a bit pricey some times but i always try to get more items when they put it on sale. My favourite ones are cherry blossom and midnight.

April 12, 2021

Great

The item is really great and awesome things was !!! My friends told Me about it and it checks out totally !!!! I would recommend this to all my friends !!!

April 12, 2021

SO SO AWESOME

My little sister just gifted me some 3-wick candles from bath and body works this Christmas.

I am now totally obsessed with these candles. The burn time is LONG! and the scent range on the candle is amazing! simply AWESOME!

March 11, 2021
    Illinois, United States

LOVE!!!!

Only candles I will buy! The scent is super strong and if purchased during a sale or with coupons, is a pretty good deal. I love the packaging as well!

February 21, 2021

Love the selection!

I am a serious candle addict and I have tried many of the Bath and Body Works candles. The scents are strong and will linger a while after you stop burning th3 candle. BUT you do end up burning through the candle rather quickly. For me personally, wait until sales to get a great deal like buy 2, get 1 free.

November 26, 2020

Great candles

Bath and Bath Works candles are a big favorite of mine. I love the different variety of scents and how strongly scents they are! They burn great and the jars are reusable! If you're not sure of the scent, they sell single wick candles which are great to test out a scent rather than purchasing the larger 3 wick candle. My only con is that they do not have Canadian website we can order from...I really hope they do one soon.

November 11, 2020

Great Candles

I love these candles. There are so many different scents for the seasons and the designs are so pretty. They have a very strong scent that makes your whole house smell great. Love them at Christmas time.

October 27, 2020

Great

Fantastic candles, we love all of their candles well 99% of them..! The odd one being too strong for me personally but they are GREAT!
    Highly recommend