Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

September 08, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Smells amazing

I only buy candles for bath and body works. All of their candles smell amazing, I have not found one I dont like yet. They also last awhile compared to other candles

August 31, 2020

Best ever

This is the best ever candles bought for the price
    Never had trouble with
    I love love love
    I bought tons of them because they smell sooooo good
    I no longer buy clair de lune because i had a bad experience with their candles explosions and container caught on fire now im with bath and body work will buy for the rest of my life until it no longer exsist

August 12, 2020

. They last forever

these candles is amazing. They last forever, The scents are fantastic, especially the summer scents. Definitely a little pricey, so watch for coupons or sales!
    I have found some fragrances and I loved

August 12, 2020

Go-To Candle!

While the full price of this product can be quite high (CA$25) BBW has frequent sales so you can walk away with many different scents! I love how well these candles burn and fill a room with a beautiful scent!

2.0/5

August 01, 2020
    Wisconsin, United States

Used to be a die hard BBW buyer

BBW needs to reevaluate their sales and coupon deals and also get with the times on their ridiculous shipping costs.
    I used to buy from them all the time, exclusively and i still love some of their scents but they run sales prices that require a coupon code and then they run free shipping deals that also require a coupon code. Only 1 at a time is allowed to be used. Do you either get the "deal" which isn't a deal because shipping will be added or you get free shipping while still paying the full prices for candles. If I'm spending hundreds of dollars free shipping is usually thrown in at some point with any other big chain store. Also their prices are getting too much for poor quality going down hill. Wicks dont even burn all the way down. You can find better small business owned candles.

July 03, 2020

Heaven in a jar!

These are hands down the best candles I've had in my life! They are long-lasting and smell divine (not too much, not too little). Bath & body works have so many different kind of candles, for all tastes!

June 29, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Great

I definitely didn’t expect myself to fall in love with this candle nor did I expect to love the scent of it but I definitely was wrong again. I love it.

April 27, 2020

So good!

These candles, much like the hand soaps bath and body works sells hands down have the most heavenly scent that’s not too strong but can fill a whole room

April 05, 2020

These candles are great, but....

I really love the range of candles and scents by Bath and Body Works. The scents are alluring in the store, but once you get them home and light the candles, the scents aren't very long-lasting at all, and don't disperse well in the home, whether in a small environment or larger area. You really have to be quite close to the candle itself to appreciate the scent. That being said, I love their original scents and the seasonal variations. Would I purchase these for the original price? Probably not, but I do stock up when they have a sale or they have coupons!! They make great gifts too!

April 01, 2020

Long Lasting

Beautiful variety of scents. These candles are perfect for any room in your house. The three wick’s are great, as it helps the candle burn evenly, and disputed the scent throughout the room. The size of the candle is also huge. I have about 4 from bath and body that I have used frequently for quite some time, and none of them are even half way burnt. Glass containers are gorgeous as well. They design their limited edition candles uniquely. The price is a bit steep for a candle, but as it lasts for almost forever, it is a great investment! They also have sales every now and then, so look out for them. I highly recommend, and will repurchase in the future for sure!