Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 625 in Home Fragrance

May 25, 2017

OH HELL YES buy them all!! but wait for the sale..lol these go on sale often make sure you're not paying full price thats my only advice. They burn nice, they smell great but not overpowering. I hhighly recommend them!

May 12, 2017

This candle is perfect after a hectic day to relax yourself from all the problems. Create an environment so relaxing which sooth your body and mind. awsome

May 11, 2017

I've been using Bath and body works candles for a few years now and I haven't used anything that comes close to it. It really stays true to its smell as it burns away. I love it!

May 05, 2017

I am a huge fan of the Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candles. My favourite scents are Caramel, Vanilla & Pumpkin. I like all of their autumn scents. I also like apple and lilac for the spring.

May 05, 2017

I LOVE the Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candles! I only buy them when they are on sale, since I can't fathom spending $25 on a candle, but they go on sale constantly! All of their scents are amazing - too many to mention!

May 04, 2017

I do really love the bath and body works 3 wick candles. The smells are wonderful and long lasting and they have a great variety to pick from. I just find them over priced for a candle that burns so quickly.

May 04, 2017

Three wick candles from BBW are to die for they come in so many amazing scents, they can really make a whole home smell so inviting. i have scents like watermelon lemonade for summer and classic scents like warm vanilla sugar for fall/ winter and i love them all!

April 19, 2017

These. Candles. Are. AWESOME! They're expensive if you don't get them on sale, but they're seriously worth every penny! They actually make your house smell good when lit and they smell the same as they do when they're not lit. They also last quite a while.

April 18, 2017

Huge fan of these 3-wick candles! I stock up when they're on sale and always ask for them for birthdays and Christmas. We constantly have one burning and I love to put one on about 15 mins before company comes. There are so many scents to choose from and lots of new seasonal options are always being released. My biggest problems are that I wish they lasted longer and that I can never decide which scents to get.

April 15, 2017

I am totally obsessed with Bath and body works 3 wick candles. I always buy a whole bunch when they are on sale. They are fairly expensive when they aren't on sale but they go on all of the time. They have such an array of scents and they burn with the scent staying the same through the whole candle, they also come in such cute containers in different patterns and colors.