Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

January 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

3 week candle collector

These are my absolute favorite. I am burning a chocolate peppermint candle as we speak. I tend to stock up every time I receive a buy 2 get 2 email;). No one can do cinnamon like Bath and Body works. I love the strong scents. Definitely one of my guilty pleasures.

Updated On: January 17, 2020

3 wick!

January 14, 2020

Love these candles

I love these candles only candles i burn in my home. Long lasting and smell is always amazing. Im a warm smell kinda girl my fam is ciao bella candle by far. Also blueberry waffle or pancake not sure which but love

January 05, 2020

Yaassssss

Can you ever go wrong with candles? These three wicks have changed my life for the better. My house smells so much better and it gives off a nice fragrance that is perfect for when you are having people and want your house to seem more put together. I'm embarrassed by how many I have but a girl can never have to many choices

January 03, 2020

Un peu chères, mais en valent la peine!

Ces chandelles brûlent très longtemps et leurs odeurs diversifiées sont très alléchantes! J'en ai toujours à la maison, toutes les occasions sont bonnes pour les allumer 🙂

December 17, 2019

Les meilleurs chandelles ever !

C'est ma sœur qui me les a fait découvrir, car elle a une collection impressionnante chez elle ! J'ai donc l'occasion de sentir de nouvelles fragrance fréquemment ! Il y en a pour tous les goût dans cette boutique (floral, fruité, sucré, épices, fraîcheur etc.). Elles durent vraiment longtemps et toute l'étage (nous avons juste essayé dans des appartements) sent le ciel chaque fois. Le seul bémol est qu'elle e sont pas donnée. Il faut donc surveiller les spéciaux. Aussi, au canada on ne peux les acheter en ligne, il faut donc se déplacer directement en boutique.

A date, ce sont mes bougies préférées sur le marché :)

December 09, 2019

Rose candle are the best

I personally love items that aren't too smelly, I enjoy when the candle give out a light scent vs it being all over the house within 5 min
    I recently bought the rose flavoured candle and I have to say the scent reminds me perfectly of fresh red roses and that makes me incredibly happy.

November 20, 2019

Our favorite candle ever

We have tens of those candles all over the house. The good point of them - when they are lit, the whole room fills with nice smell. They work forever and not needed to be on for too long. I am fragrant sensitive during the night and still have couple of these candles in our bedroom which we use before sleep.

November 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best candle yet

I love these three wick candles! They last forever and they give the whole house a great smell almost immediately! So pretty to look at as well! Usually if bath and body works have sales you can get a great deal too! As they are a little on the expensive side, but boy are they worth it

October 09, 2019

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Review

Okay, This is honestly the best smelling candle that I ever ever purchased. I've heard such amazing reviews on it, I just had to buy it. I only had 1 wick burning for about 15 minutes and this literally made my whole house smell sooo good, and I don't have a small house lol. LOVE this product, highly recommended!!

October 09, 2019
    Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

AMAZING!

I got introduced too bath and body works about 3 years! I’ll never look back. These are the best smelling products ever!! So worth the money, the smell lasts (feels like) forever! They last longer and smell better than Yankee candles. These are defiantly my favourite.