Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

August 13, 2019

I love candles!!!

I love the three wick candles from bath & body works. They last such a long time! They have so many different scents to choose from. They always have great deals on them as well.

August 10, 2019

Good vibes with every scent!

Seriously the best candles I’ve purchased to date. Amazing quality, in just a few quick minutes the entire room has a new vibe as the scents are breathtaking. I love lighting one of their candles when I take baths or on rainy nights.

July 04, 2019

Love it!

The fragrance is amazing. It has burned down exceptionally fast. I've burned it 2-3 hours per night for barely under a week and it is pretty much used up. I would guess that it could last 3-4 more nights. There is one wick that won't light, so it's actually become a two wick candle.

July 01, 2019

Fresh Air

I am very sensitive in tems of smell.I love to make my house smells good especially after cooking.I used this candle to fade the unpleasant smells inside the house.I cannot believe it is very effective.Very recommendable.

May 31, 2019

Amazing candles!

I have used bath & body works candles for years! They are constantly coming out with new scents that smell absolutely amazing! This candle fills up my entire house with fragrance and I always stock up on my favourite scents. Right now, I’m loving the Champagne Toast scent.

May 04, 2019

Great, strong scents

These candles are very good value especially when Bath and Body Works has a sale on them. They have so many great scents and the scents are truly long lasting. Love these!

April 30, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Holy aroma !!

These candles are the best candles you can buy!! I got them on sale great price!! They make your house smell amazing this sorbet one in general is by far my favourite. And they burn for hours

April 28, 2019

You have to treat yourself sometimes

Amazing candles, they don’t last me THAT long cause I always have candles burning. They are pricey however, but when we can afford it I love to treat myself!

April 14, 2019

Love this candles

Bath and body works candles is a must ... always try to buy the in sales or when i have any coupon, they smell really nice, the smell remains in the house...but they are a little expensive, more than 30$ ea... in sale i buy at 12$!

April 12, 2019

Obsessed with these candles

I absolutely adore bath and body candles . They last a while and burn evenly. Their smell doesn’t fad with each burn, always smells just as great as the first time you lit it . Only down side is I find them expensive, so only ever buy them when they go on sale- which they do often enough that I stock up!