Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

January 11, 2019

best candles ever

i brought these candles on sale in different scents: Autumn, pomegranate, lavender, lake freeze and many others i loved all of them. The smell is strong and stays for long long time. An excellent idea for a friend gift.

January 11, 2019

candles

this smells so good and bath and body works sells the best candles and they burn so nice i love the 3 wike ones because they burn great and you never get smoke out of them and they contuine to smell all the way thru the whole candles they are worth the price you pay for them

January 05, 2019

Most favorite scent.

I bought this candle on the boxing day sale & its by far one of my most favorite scents yet! I love that it actually fills my whole livingroom with a watermelon scent that lasts hours after the candle is blown out.

January 02, 2019

Love it!!

I have the scent "Caribbean Escape" and I love it! The scent is strong and smells wonderful! I love the smell and will definitely purchase another one when this one is done!

December 29, 2018

Long lasting fragrance

I love these candles so much I buy them for everyone on every occasion I can. My favourite are the wellness collection. They fill the room with comforting long lasting fragrance. I’m very addicted to these candles. I constantly have one burning in my home and I love to try new scents. I stock up with they are on sale for about 12 dollars.

November 30, 2018

My favourite candles!

These candles smell AMAZING. I have so many different scents, and I love them all. I’m a big candle burner, and these are my go to picks. I usually get them when they are on sale, as I find $30 pricey for one candle. They have amazing scent ranges, and usually have a very diverse selection. They burn smoothly and evenly, which is so important. The smell is strong, but not too overpowering. They seem to have a good burn time too. I burn them all the time and they last for several weeks. They’re also an awesome gift. I keep extra in my cupboard just in case.

November 29, 2018

Obsessed!!i

I burn candles like nobodys business. Nothing can compare to the scent and quality of a bath and body works 3 wick!!! The smell carries through the entire house and there is always an amazing array of seasonal scents!! The only candle i will buy!!

October 26, 2018

Nice smile

This candle help you to get some rest at night put this in my bathroom. I have about five of them in my living room. I would be gladly to buy some more of these😍😍

October 17, 2018

Smells great

Every year during Autumn I purchase the 3 wick candle scent Leaves. It makes our home smell just like the holidays. The candles last a long time and one candle is good for a large area. They can be a bit pricy but be sure to watch for sales.

October 02, 2018

yummy scents

Bath & Body Works 3 wick candles have a wonderful scent. If you get one that has a food name like lemon, they always smell good enough to eat! You can have the candle in one room and it will fill you entire house with the scent! They last pretty long, but of course that is going to depend on how long you let one burn each day. I love B&BW;candles! I purchase them for myself and for gifts.