Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

November 27, 2017

I have bought this so many times!!!

Love is the main word here. I have purchused probably 50 or more bath and body works candles.. of all scents... Long lasting smell.. strong which I love.. makes the whole apartment smell amazing and the smell stays in the room after the candle is not even burning.. would recomend this to any one who loves strong smelling candles.. its so relaxing

October 15, 2017

je racheterais ce produit je l'adore

Maintenant chez moi c'est acceuillant. Le parfum qui diffusent de la chandelle est chaleureux et invitant. Pas trop fort mais assez fort pour elliminer les senteur d'un souper de poisson.

October 11, 2017

Love this product

Absolutely LOVE their candles. I have purchased lots and lots of them. Byron time is amazing. And the fragrances are amazing as well. Can smell it through out my whole house while they are burning. My kids use them in their rooms and bathroom as well.

September 28, 2017

Chandelles à 3 mèches - Bath&Body;

L'odeur des chandelles Bath&Body;est incroyable et cet odeur persiste longtemps, voir même des jours, dans la pièce où la chandelle à été allumé. Avec pleins de variétés de choix de chandelles, il est sûr que vous allez trouver celle qui conviendrait à vous.

August 22, 2017

IN LOVE

wow wow et wow, j'Adore ces chandelles qui sont maintenant d'ailleurs les seules que j'utilise depuis leur création. Elles laissent un odeur agréable dans toute la maison pendant plusieurs heures, elles brulent bien et jusqu'au bout sans laisser de gaspillage. Je recommande ces produits à tous et je conseille de stocker dans les temps de liquidation ex : achetez en une obtenez en une. Sinon, le prix est un peu cher.

August 19, 2017

The best store ever

Bath And Body Works 3 wick candles are so much better then any other candles I've tried. They all smell great they make your whole house smell amazing in a very short time. They last for much longer then other brands and the smell of them outlasts all others.

August 19, 2017

The best smelling candles

One of my favorite stores is Bath And Body Works everything in this store smells amazing. The candles are the best quality for your money. They will make your home smell like what ever you want they have so many scents you are guaranteed to find many that you love. They last a long time because you don't have to have them lit very long before your whole house smells amazing. When they have sales on the prices are awesome.

August 17, 2017

well worth your buck!!

These candles last the longest...smell absolutely incredible...right down to the end (I am not kidding)...and make your place smell amazing. The scent is not overbearing; like glade and febreze candles (which don't last half the time). They have many different fragrances to choose from and you can even by them by the ctn.
    Well worth your money...They are a must try!!

August 13, 2017

Great Scent

I have the warm vanilla sugar scent and I absolutely love it! I find it lasts a long time, I dont burn it too often, and the scent smells amazing. It is not over powering but it is nice and sweet!

August 11, 2017

A Yes in My Books!

I had stumbled on these candles when I was trying all sorts of remedies to calm down my hyper dog and I decided to buy these candles. Not only did it come down my pooch but it was a pleasant aroma. It's a great candle because it lasts for a long time. Depending on the size of the room I mostly have to light up one wick and the whole room smells great. I enjoy the Vanilla Bean Scent. It's relaxing. I love the jars they come it. Very elegant and simple. I love the fact they come with a lid. I hate that smell when you blow out the candle with the smoke. All the melted wax surrounding the wick hardens very quickly so it's easy to put away or move if you need to. The price is decent, however, people on a budget would have a difficult time always purchasing this product. But honestly depending on how often you light the candle it can last for a long time. I think if you want to try one then try one when they have a deal so your at least saving something. But I don't think you would regret making this purchase, especially if it's a scent that you've fallen in love with.