Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

April 27, 2020

So good!

These candles, much like the hand soaps bath and body works sells hands down have the most heavenly scent that’s not too strong but can fill a whole room

April 05, 2020

These candles are great, but....

I really love the range of candles and scents by Bath and Body Works. The scents are alluring in the store, but once you get them home and light the candles, the scents aren't very long-lasting at all, and don't disperse well in the home, whether in a small environment or larger area. You really have to be quite close to the candle itself to appreciate the scent. That being said, I love their original scents and the seasonal variations. Would I purchase these for the original price? Probably not, but I do stock up when they have a sale or they have coupons!! They make great gifts too!

April 01, 2020

Long Lasting

Beautiful variety of scents. These candles are perfect for any room in your house. The three wick’s are great, as it helps the candle burn evenly, and disputed the scent throughout the room. The size of the candle is also huge. I have about 4 from bath and body that I have used frequently for quite some time, and none of them are even half way burnt. Glass containers are gorgeous as well. They design their limited edition candles uniquely. The price is a bit steep for a candle, but as it lasts for almost forever, it is a great investment! They also have sales every now and then, so look out for them. I highly recommend, and will repurchase in the future for sure!

March 25, 2020
    Missouri, United States

My fave

Bath and Bodyworks three wick candles are my all-time favorite. They smell amazing. They project through the whole house. Me and my coworkers plan a whole holiday around the candle sale in December. Where we can stock up on our favorite sense. My all-time favorite scent is Summer Terrace which unfortunately is retired. But there are a whole lot of variety of scents

March 18, 2020

Pricey but worth it

The longevity of these candles is amazing. They last forever, even when you light them everyday. The scents are fantastic, especially the summer scents. Definitely a little pricey, so watch for coupons or sales!

March 15, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Lit

I keep these throughout my entire home. I have found some fragrances that I really love like In-Tents Coffee which I of course keep in the kitchen. They are a little pricey regular price so I stock up when I have a good coupon or there's a good sale running.

March 13, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

My house smells amazing

Bath and body work candles smell so good the three wick candle burns evenly and has such a powerful smell. It is our favorite candle to use In our house. There are a variety of scents

March 13, 2020

Totally addicted

I love how long these last, and the fact that they smell good even when not lit. You can never try all of their styles; my favorite ones are the summer candles.

February 25, 2020

Smells nice, looks nice..a bit overpriced

I have purchased many of these candles on sale and have loved them each time! I find the wicks sometimes burn unevenly, however, since it is considered a defect I just bring them back and exchange for a new one. I will forever buy these candles at a discount!

February 25, 2020

Would buy this again

I absolutely love the Bath & Body Works 3 wick candles oh, there are so many options and sense and they always smell amazing. I will definitely buy this product again