1 review
Allkidz Reviews

Good - 0

November 05, 2020

Allkidz probiotic gummies

Got some as a sample.Probiotics are live microorganisms promoted with claims that they provide health benefits when consumed, generally by improving or restoring the gut flora. These Allkidz probiotic gummies tasted so great my kids loved it. It's like giving them these gummy treats. They are great for kids on the go and those who do not consume yogurts (like my daughter) but if your kids eat yogurts, just feed them those as it acts the same as these probiotics. A plus us that yogurts gives them more vitamins and minerals. These probiotics are better though that it has more shelf life than yogurt cups, but having a kid who doesn't like yogurts, this is a better option for us. In terms of alue for the money, in my opinion, yogurt gives you a better option and a better value for the money plus gives your kids more flavor options and provides more vitamins and minerals than these supplement.