Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 235 in Eye Makeup Remover

April 15, 2017

I have tried maaany different makeup removing pads, so far these are my favourite. These are the first I've tried that are gentle on my eyes and don't leave a oily residue behind.

March 14, 2017

I bought it to remove my waterproof mascara without even reading the ingredients. I used it once, it removed mascara in just one swipe, but no matter how much face wash I used, my eyes were sticky. Then, I read the ingredients that it contains mineral oil. I will never put it on my face again.

March 01, 2017

Very good and gentle eye remover pads. Removes gel and liquid eye liners. good for sensitive skin.Very good and gentle eye remover pads. I use it every day.

October 29, 2016

I use waterproof mascara as I have stubborn stick straight eyelashes and these pads remove the product easily without irritating my eyes. These pads are gentle on your eyes. I only use one pad to remove eye makeup on both eyes.

September 30, 2016

I wear waterproof mascara due to very watery eyes and these makeup remover pads are the only ones I have found that actually take off all of my mascara! The fact that they are oil free is a huge plus so it doesn't irritate or dry out your eyes.

September 07, 2016

I bought these eye make-up remover pad on a road trip to Buffalo. They where affordable. Every time I use them shortly afterwords they would burn my eyes. The have a strong smell that is not a pleasant sent.

June 16, 2016

Great product. Non irritating and gentile on my eyes. One pad will take off mascara and eyeliner but two pads are needed for taking off eye shadow. These little pads are easy to use, just open up the jar and they are ready to use. Jar is great for travelling as well. By the way, my eyelashes feel so soft after using these eye makeup remover pads.

February 04, 2016

Work well and simple! I prefer the moisturizing ones, which contains a mineral oil base. I haven't had this formula cause breakouts and helps with dry eyelids especially in winter. No fragrance so low allergy issues.

I like these especially for travelling, nice and handy!

January 21, 2016

These are so easy to use! Rub gently and your makeup removes so easily. The best part about these is there are different kinds depending on the type of eye makeup that you use. I have one for my regular makeup and one for my waterproof its great! And there are so many in the container it takes forever to go through a jar. I usually only use one for both eyes.

January 15, 2016

When switching to these ALMAY products I have been asked on multiple occasions if I have fake eyelashes! It's all about this great product ladies. I personally used the OIL FREE gentle eye makeup remover pads in combination with ALMAY i-color midnight mascara. I have never been happier