NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

• Instantly dissolves resistant waterproof make-up without any stinging or redness
• Hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area thanks to its gentle bi-phase formula
• With blue cornflower extract

How to use:
• Shake well before use. Apply to a cotton pad and gently clean the eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes.

September 05, 2017

Only makeup remover that I will buy!

I have tried a billion different eye makeup removers and they all claim to remove all eye make up, EVEN water proof but I always am left with some mascara on my lashes. Nivea is the only one that actually takes off all my mascara without irritating or drying out my skin!

July 11, 2017

Awesome Eye Make-Up Remover

This is my go to eye make-up remover. It does not irritate eyes and practically melts off the waterproof mascara and eyeliner! No racoon eyes with this one!

June 07, 2017

Works well on removing waterproof eye makeup and it doesn't have a harsh smell like to it. For the price, I wish it had more in the bottle. I will still purchase.

April 04, 2017

This stuff is amazing, it takes off even the best waterproof mascara in no time at all. It leaves your skin soft, hydrated and it is very gentle! I have very sensitive skin and I have not had a problem with this product. The only thing that I didn't like, is how long and how vigorously you have to shake it so it will stay combined long enough to get the cover off and get it onto your cotton pad. It separates very quickly. Overall I think it's a great product for the price.

March 18, 2017

This is a brilliant eye-makeup remover.
    Some days I wear a lot of eye makeup especially when I go for the 'cat' eye look, my liner is black and thick, well its no match for Nivea, it dissolves my makeup with ease. I apply a tiny bit on a cotton pad and dab each eye, the makeup slides right off and it leaves my eyes looking bright, clean and refreshed.
    Way to go Nivea, I recommend this to all the women in my life!

March 14, 2017

I received this eye makeup remover as a Christmas gift. I'm super impressed with how effective it is at removing mascara. It leaves my skin hydrated and soft

March 14, 2017

I am new to Nivea Products. I received this makeup remover in a set for Christmas 2016. I'm hooked! I use fibre lashes and the sealer is hard to get off my lashes. Nivea express make up remover is just as described express! Very few lashes fall out since I've started using it.

March 13, 2017

I enjoy using the NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover. It definitely does a great job at removing the harsh mascara left over from using face wipes. The only downside to this product is how oily it is. But overall does a good job.

March 12, 2017

C'est de loin mon démaquillant favoris c'est un vrai classique pour moi je l'achete et le rachete il est toppour le makeup waterproof meme pour les filles qui ont les yeux sensibles

February 27, 2017

I like this product it's good for heavy mascara removal.
    It's a little bit oily & if you have oily skin you might not like it.
    It's better than non oily ones.