NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 238 in Eye Makeup Remover

• Instantly dissolves resistant waterproof make-up without any stinging or redness
• Hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area thanks to its gentle bi-phase formula
• With blue cornflower extract

How to use:
• Shake well before use. Apply to a cotton pad and gently clean the eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes.

April 04, 2017

This stuff is amazing, it takes off even the best waterproof mascara in no time at all. It leaves your skin soft, hydrated and it is very gentle! I have very sensitive skin and I have not had a problem with this product. The only thing that I didn't like, is how long and how vigorously you have to shake it so it will stay combined long enough to get the cover off and get it onto your cotton pad. It separates very quickly. Overall I think it's a great product for the price.

March 18, 2017

This is a brilliant eye-makeup remover.
    Some days I wear a lot of eye makeup especially when I go for the 'cat' eye look, my liner is black and thick, well its no match for Nivea, it dissolves my makeup with ease. I apply a tiny bit on a cotton pad and dab each eye, the makeup slides right off and it leaves my eyes looking bright, clean and refreshed.
    Way to go Nivea, I recommend this to all the women in my life!

March 14, 2017

I received this eye makeup remover as a Christmas gift. I'm super impressed with how effective it is at removing mascara. It leaves my skin hydrated and soft

March 14, 2017

I am new to Nivea Products. I received this makeup remover in a set for Christmas 2016. I'm hooked! I use fibre lashes and the sealer is hard to get off my lashes. Nivea express make up remover is just as described express! Very few lashes fall out since I've started using it.

March 13, 2017

I enjoy using the NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover. It definitely does a great job at removing the harsh mascara left over from using face wipes. The only downside to this product is how oily it is. But overall does a good job.

March 12, 2017

C'est de loin mon démaquillant favoris c'est un vrai classique pour moi je l'achete et le rachete il est toppour le makeup waterproof meme pour les filles qui ont les yeux sensibles

February 27, 2017

I like this product it's good for heavy mascara removal.
    It's a little bit oily & if you have oily skin you might not like it.
    It's better than non oily ones.

January 07, 2017

I wear a lot of waterproof mascara, and this eye make up remover, for me, hasn't been able to remove the product to my satisfaction.

I do have sensitive eyes, it's great for that, doesn't cause me any problems that way, but I wish it worked better.

December 06, 2016

some products really irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup, i tried this out as i have been on the search for the perfect eye makeup remover, this one is gentle on the eyes and doesn't leave me with a burning sensation

November 16, 2016

If I could give this product more stars I would. I like to wear makeup and of course by the end of the night it's got to come off. I have never used a more gentle product on eyes then Nivea Express Make-up Remover. A little shake then dab it on a pad and wipe. It's that easy and it's off ! Throw away your old eye makeup removers and give this a try because I know you will end up making the switch anyway. Highly recommend this product.