Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

Gently remove eye makeup and waterproof makeup without having a dry feeling on skin. Suitable for sensitive skin, clinically tested for skin irritacy and allergy.
The Makeup Remover is also fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, opthalmologist-tested and suitable for contact lens wearers!

July 10, 2017

Love it!

I'm not a huge fan of Mary Kay in general, but I, absolutely in love with the remover! It lasts forever for under $20!! Even very little can take off more makeup that any other I've tried! Definitely would recommend

June 21, 2017

My favourite!

I use this product every day! I often use waterproof mascara and this still takes it off super easily. Great product - easy on your skin and doesn't irritate my eyes or skin.

June 01, 2017

Le meilleur démaquillant à vie! Il enlève le maquillage tenace comme le mascara sans être obligé de frotter. Ne laisse pas de film gras. Je le conseille à toutes et son prix est plus qu'abordable.

1.8/5

May 06, 2017

I like the look of the product. It also does its job well taking off the makeup without stinging the eyes. The down side is that it dries out the under eyes when i go to put on makeup the next day

February 28, 2017

This is my favourite eye make up remover ever! I would never buy another one. I have been using it now for at least 5 years and now both my teenage daughters use it as well.

February 27, 2017

I use the Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover when I need to get the toughest mascara off because it works really well! It's not harsh - I never feel like my eyes or face or irritated after using it, and it always gets the mascara off. Just soak a small cotton pad, apply to your eye (get both sides of the lashes) and wipe the makeup away!

October 01, 2016

One of the best eye makeup remover out there. This product goes a long way and you don't even need very much to remove any water proof makeup or mascara. It works amazing.

July 16, 2016

The best & my only eye makeup remover I use. It removes my makeup & cleans my face amazing. I have used other products & was not happy with it at all & did not leave my face clean. This product goes a long way, you do not need to use a lot of it.

July 14, 2016

This is my number 1 eye make up remover, and the main reason I keep buying Mary Kay products. It is actually oil-free and doesn't leave a greasy sheen on your eyes. All you need is a couple drops on a cotton pad and you can clean both eyes completely. It is not abrasive by any means, which is a quality hard to find in makeup remover.

April 18, 2016

Love it. I have sensitive skin and it's very gental. Also have gotten it in my eyes and have caused no issue. It last a very long time. And works very well you don't need very much on your cloth. This stuff is amazing. No smell and don't stain