Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Gently remove eye makeup and waterproof makeup without having a dry feeling on skin. Suitable for sensitive skin, clinically tested for skin irritacy and allergy.
The Makeup Remover is also fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, opthalmologist-tested and suitable for contact lens wearers!

January 02, 2018

Not the best price and I'm not very fond of the Mary Kay brand but this I like. It doesn't irritate skin or eyes , non greasy and takes makeup off effectively.

November 10, 2017

One of the best for Eye makeup remover

Personally I do not like this direct marketing but this product works well. This remover can remove all oily and greasy after you use it. For waterproof eye products and makeup, this product has no problem, it comes of within seconds without rubbing it. Plus it won't leave your skin feel greasy afterwards. Make sure shake well before you using it.

October 02, 2017

One thing I'll keep buying

I went through the whole "try to sell" Mary Kay years ago. I loved the products but found that direct sales wasn't my thing. I used a lot of the products during that time, and if there was one product that I would say I cannot live without, it's the oil-free eye makeup remover. I have yet to find any other makeup remover that works as good as this one. As I don't wear a lot of makeup, one bottle has lasted for years. But I will seek out a consultant when my current bottle is empty and buy another one!

July 10, 2017

Love it!

I'm not a huge fan of Mary Kay in general, but I, absolutely in love with the remover! It lasts forever for under $20!! Even very little can take off more makeup that any other I've tried! Definitely would recommend

June 21, 2017

My favourite!

I use this product every day! I often use waterproof mascara and this still takes it off super easily. Great product - easy on your skin and doesn't irritate my eyes or skin.

June 01, 2017

Le meilleur démaquillant à vie! Il enlève le maquillage tenace comme le mascara sans être obligé de frotter. Ne laisse pas de film gras. Je le conseille à toutes et son prix est plus qu'abordable.

1.8/5

May 06, 2017

I like the look of the product. It also does its job well taking off the makeup without stinging the eyes. The down side is that it dries out the under eyes when i go to put on makeup the next day

February 28, 2017

This is my favourite eye make up remover ever! I would never buy another one. I have been using it now for at least 5 years and now both my teenage daughters use it as well.

February 27, 2017

I use the Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover when I need to get the toughest mascara off because it works really well! It's not harsh - I never feel like my eyes or face or irritated after using it, and it always gets the mascara off. Just soak a small cotton pad, apply to your eye (get both sides of the lashes) and wipe the makeup away!

October 01, 2016

One of the best eye makeup remover out there. This product goes a long way and you don't even need very much to remove any water proof makeup or mascara. It works amazing.