Always Clean Fresh Scent Pantiliners Reviews

June 24, 2020

My trusted brand

I love that I can find these on sale. I love this brand and its always comfortable. I love using it and find it works for my body. I would but this again.

May 05, 2020

always liner

the pads are big enough to cover all the area and prevent linen spots. the fragrance is mild that I also liked. the absorbent quality is great and it fits correctly and does not move.

May 03, 2020

Comfortable

I like using this product because it's so amazing to avoid leaks , easy to use not harch at all , and there is no allergies after using it , very comfortable , the scent is not too strong which is good , I recommend for sure

January 23, 2020

Really thin

These things are not very absorbative, I use them when I have no more regular pantiliners left or when I'm using super narrow undies and a regular pantiliner would cut into my skin.

December 16, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love these purchase all the time

I love the discrete design of them. The scent is light enough for sensitive women but sting enough to mask the light days! My tween likes them as well she wears them everyday to stay fresh!

October 23, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Good

Very easy product to use. I buy these for comfort and ease and they do the job perfectly. Smell fresh and do the job perfectly. Will definitely buy more in the future

October 09, 2019
    Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Best

Simply the best.Comfortable to wear while out and about, great piece of mind and protects even your nice knickers. One of the best panty liners I've ever used. It stays in place. Would recommend!

October 02, 2019

Clean

If you love to be clean then these will be your bestfriend I love these they are light easy to carry small and for everyday use, feels like they ain't even there which is grate

August 26, 2019
    Florida, United States

These get the job done and smell great

I used these with a terrible tampon experience and they really made the fact that I was leaking like crazy bearable. They smell great. Small and you don’t feel like you have a diaper on.

2.8/5

July 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Will Always purchase!

After having two kids, I began to use these religiously. Keeps me dry and cleans for those oops moments. give them a try, you have nothing to loose...