4.1/5
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners Reviews

Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Pantiliners feature unique wraparound edges that fold under to fit multiple panty styles, making them perfect for light-day or everyday use.

You May Also Like:
Always Radiant Infinity Pads
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons

July 25, 2018

Very comfortable

This liner is a bit more expensive than other brands but it totally worth the price. It is thin and made of comfortable materials which doesn't irritate my skin. Will definitely buy it again.

July 04, 2018

Decent

Worth trying. Works very well. Packaging is a nice change. Quite colourful. Mostly Will likely buy again, if on sale. Liner is thin but effective. Recommend

2.7/5

July 03, 2018
    Indiana, United States

not impressed

coming from always I expected a lot more bought these for my 11 year old and my self they have an over powering smell and don't hold or stick like most always pads do. I would say they are more comparable to a generic product

May 23, 2018

sssssshhhhh we don’t speak of this.

I love these, I have worn always brand since I started my period as a teen. I am now in my 40’s that should tell you something.. They never fail me.

March 19, 2018

Die Hard Always Buyer

I like how the stay in place for long periods and periods of time in the day!!! I have been a long user of Always they are my go to brand for sure good for all shapes and sizes.

February 16, 2018

Thin liners

I always use Always brands and when I discovered this thin liner I was happy. They are very comfortable you can almost forget you're wearing one. They are super absorbant and I don't have to worry about leaks.

February 03, 2018

Great liners

Always is a brand I always shop for and started purchasing their thin liners as it very absorbent, good quality, not irritating at all . Excellent for any leakage and affordable.

January 25, 2018

Perfect liners!

These are thin, absorbent, comfy and generally awesome liners. They are a little more expensive than other liners, but they are a higher quality product so I don't mind paying the extra.

September 20, 2017

Great liner

These liners are amazing..very absorbent and are seriously so thin and comfortable..perfect for the light flow days. I love that they do not have a scent to them as well.

July 28, 2017

Would repurchase again

I like thin it is and how this feels next to nothing. I use this everyday and it holds nicely throughout my day. Good for some staining, little "accidents", or discharges. I like it that it comes individually wrapped and discrete.