Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 242 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Pantiliners feature unique wraparound edges that fold under to fit multiple panty styles, making them perfect for light-day or everyday use.

You May Also Like:
Always Radiant Infinity Pads
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons

April 04, 2017

love this brand. Very thin liners, don't feel like theyre there. great value and great quality. would repurchase this over and over again! very compact too, could bring this everywhere in your purse. definitely recommend

April 04, 2017

This Always Radiant incredibly thin liners are amazing. Im a person who likes to feel fresh and clean all the time. I have used always products for so long now I cant even remember when they came on the market. They work great for small bladder leaks like when we laugh or sneeze.
    Keep me feeling clean & dry all the time ..

April 03, 2017

I love these liner they are great for light periods . The stick to your underwear nicley and do not come unsticked. They do last for a while before having to change

February 22, 2017

These Always liners are fantastic! They stick well and stay in place, aren't bulky and don't bunch up or move. I used these for years but have recently found a store brand that suits my needs and is much cheaper.

January 06, 2017

I have been using liners for just a few years now and have always changed the brand of liners I have used. For that past few months I have been using exclusively this particular brand as I am able to receive coupons and discounts online or from other methods.

I have fairly sensitive skin and this liner does not irritate my skin. I will be purchasing again.

September 14, 2016

These liners, along with the always dailies liners, are my go to. These edge out a bit as my favourite, mostly because I am a sucker for flashy packaging ha ha.
    I will not even try another product now; I have found my liner love. These fit any kind of underwear, any size, and are perfect for any activity. They do not slip off, come loose, twist or even budge.

August 24, 2016

this product is worth the money and it is effective. If you wear it daily it helps so that when your period comes unexpectedly, it will go on your liner and not destroy your underwear

July 20, 2016

Ces par-dessous sont tout simplement parfait. Ils sont très mince et on le sens pas presque pas. Ils sont très petit aussi ce qui est beaucoup plus pratique à mettre dans le sac à main.

July 19, 2016

These are comfortable for when I need them and very handy. I also like the price of them. It sure takes away the aggravation of wearing thick ones when I only need a thinner one.

July 19, 2016

I started buying the Always Radiant incredibly thin liners a few years ago. I normally bought liners that were thicker, since these are so thin I didn't think they would work well but I was wrong. They stick very well and I haven't had issues with them coming off while I was wearing them. They are absorbent enough to wear on light period days and great for everyday use when you are not on your period. They are soft and flexible so I don't notice that I am even wearing them.