Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Liners Reviews

Seventh Generation pantiliner are made for sensitive skin. Our liners are free of fragrances, hypoallergenic, and the absorbent materials in our liners are processed chlorine free!

The innovative PureFit design conforms to your body for reliable leak protection and comfort in every use. These pantiliners are a simple and practical solution for low flow days, or as a backup when using tampons.

You may also like Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Pads (overnight) and Organic Cotton Tampons (regular)

2.0/5

September 14, 2019

Not enough protection

I was really excited to try these as they are good for the environment and better for your health. I tried them on my lightest day but I found that I was leaking out of where the liner was. It was small and I found it just didn't last very well

September 10, 2019

Great Eco-Friendly Option

Overall, I liked this product and would purchase it if I can find it in store. I'm not sure if it would replace the products I normally use just because of the accessibility. The liners work just like the liners I use now. They adhere well to undergarments. My only complaint is I wish they were a little longer and had wings! I know wings are rare in liners but they play a big part in keeping these types of products in place. Great option if you're looking for something safer and more sustainable for yourself and the Earth.

Feel like nothing

Don’t usually wear liners just for I’ve never felt the need to. But I ended up travelling and using them because my flow wasn’t that heavy and wow!! They left like absolutely nothing while wearing them but still had that protection I needed.

Great Natural Product!

I got to test this product on behalf of the Product Review Club for ChickAdvisor. I was super excited to try these all natural products. I found that these liners were very absorbent, however did not last as long compared to other liners. However, that being said - I would rather have something better for my body. I would recommend these liners, just note they should be changed more often than traditional liners.
    The packaging was also very nice as it broke down information about feminine hygiene products and talk about their compare to raise money.

September 02, 2019

Work very well, but could be better!

I was so pleased to have received this generous box of pantyliners. Being someone who uses pantyliners every so often, I could not wait to try this all natural set out. Now, coming to logistics. In terms of size these are slightly on the smaller side. I'm very used to large pantyliners, so this was a nice change. I did, however, have issues with these bunching up and getting stuck to themselves. But, this issue was easily fixed by changing the style of underwear I wore. These are not scented and do not contain any dyes. I was very pleased with their durability and ability to whisk away any moisture. I absolutely adore how minimalistic the packaging is. These also worked well for those days where your period plays tricks on you and decides to "stop" (but in reality your uterus is waiting to open the gates again). All in all, I appreciate the sentiment for natural pads and pantyliners. I would recommend this product for those who wish to lessen their impact on waste and those who wish to opt for a more natural source. If this sounds like you, definitely give these small, but mighty, liners a try!

Best daily liner ever!

Since I have sensitive skin I haven’t been using liners for a while. When I received this product as a complimentary sample I decided to give it a try, and for my surprise I didn’t have any allergy! I’m so happy that I can use liners again! Thank you Seventh Generation and Chick Advisor for sending me this amazing product!
    #freeproduct #freesample #chickadvisor #seventhgeneration

Seventh Generation - Chlorine-Free Liners

Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Liners will be something i can see myself investing in future period care.  I only use pads for my period care. Liners are only used on last-ish days of my period. The Liners are good size in lengh and width that covers the "area" comfortably. It is very soft to touch and actually has cotton to obsorb. The glue does hold it to your undegarmet well but is easy to remove. It felt very comfotable. True to its marketing it doesnt have any smell! And thats the way it shoud be.
    All in all, great product and something I would reccomned to my family/friends. On a side note, I also like the fact that the purchase of this products helps me to contribute a little to a community. I received this product from Chickadvisor for my honest feedback.

Light and super comfortable

I received Seventh Generation Chlorine Free liners Free to try thanks to Chickadvisor and I’m happy I got to try out These Chlorine Free liner as they are super light weight and comfortable to wear around I tend to wear these on the last few days of my period they are super comfortable and also doesn’t cause redness or irritation I’m totally buying these again thank you Chickadvisor

August 29, 2019

comfortable and chlorine-free!

These liners are great on my light days and they're comfortable, I barely notice they're there. Also love that they are chlorine free, and donate some portion to charity

August 28, 2019

Absorbs well

I would get this again if I can get a good deal for it as it is worth it. It is really good in the absorbtion part as there were no clumps that formed when changing them. There is no scent to the liner and it feels light to wear, as if you didn’t have it on. It feels comfortable when wearing it and it doesn't move around as it sticks very well. You can easily walk around while wearing these liners. It also has a cool design that is unlike other liners as it is long enough and wide enough compared to the others.