Amazon Fire HD8
Good

Amazon Fire HD8 Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 253 in Home Entertainment

February 03, 2017

We recently just bought this an we have this as our only source of television and it works great. The only issue my family and i have with it is that there are a lot of ads you have to watch to watch your show. But other than that it is a reasonable price and works great.

January 08, 2016

I was so lucky and thrilled to win @productreviewsbydad a #Amazon Fire HD8 . It has HD display and a ultra quad-core processor. It comes with Apps, Games that are actually free, it also has an amazing selection movies, books and so much more. No more buffering and waiting to watch your favorite movies, videos, games and TV shows. There are so many useful items on this @Amazon Fire HD8 to help with your everyday life and tasks. It also has fast web browsing, email and a calendar supporting Gmail and Outlook. You can even view and edit all your Office Documents. It also has a 720P Front Camera and a 5 MP Rear Camera. So it takes amazing photos. I am so happy with my new pink #Amazon HD8. I totally recommend the @Amazon Fire HD8.