Google Chromecast Reviews

Good - 0

June 10, 2019

Nice!

My parents gifted my boyfriend and I this @google chromecast! We’ve been wanting one for quite some time now but couldn’t justify buying it (we have plenty other gadgets already!). We’re very pleased! It’s easy to use and works very well. The only downside is that not all applications can be used with chromecast. But you can use it from your phone or laptop, whih is nice! .

May 16, 2019

Makes my life easier

I am fairly tech savvy, but you don't need to be a genius to figure this product out! You do however need to have a working knowledge of Android systems to get full use of this product! But it can basically turn your TV into a Google home with video!

January 06, 2019

Tellement merveilleux !!

J'ai eu cet article comme cadeau de Noël et je l'adore car c'est la solution idéale pour la télévision par internet. Tellement facile à configurer et à utiliser puis peut être utilisée avec une grande quantité d'applications.