Amazon Firestick With Alexa Remote Reviews

February 09, 2020

Unplug from traditional

Firstly I convinced my grandpa to buy one for himself because he was having problems with his traditional satellite dish (little box that allows him to use it in another room) so thought “hey he can unplug this and move it from TV to TV”. Now this man is over 70 and not that adaptable especially with tech but he fell in love after having it for 24 hours. While I was testing it and putting on western channels (he likes John Wayne, gun smoke and really all westerns) and boasting I wanted one for myself - my boyfriend quickly bought me one for Christmas and I am not turning back has everything I need or want and has other channels on it.
    Back to my grandpa, he really likes he can talk to the remote so he doesn’t have to scroll through everything and so far has finished 2 series of his western in a little over 2 months (with multiple days without internet - we have dsl and his router crapped out - he has unplugged it to bring it from the front room into the bedroom and now wants to get Internet for our summer lake house so he can bring it there and watch his shows on rainy days or in the evening.
    Safe to say - you will enjoy it, older people will enjoy it and it is easy to use, set up and get used to.

October 09, 2019
    New York, United States

Alexa firestick

Love the Alexa Amazon firestick. Use to use and load. Many different ways and features. Storage large space amazing. Quality great , try this and you will swear by it.
    No more cable bills ever

September 17, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Love the new remote!

We own two Amazon Firesticks, I absolutely love the new volume control remote. The firestorm has been awesome for my family, it's easy to use and the kids love Alexa.

August 31, 2019
    Kansas, United States

Love it!

I absolutely love this product and think it was worth the buy! I definitely reccomend this product as it allows you to watch tv without having to pay an arm and leg for cable. It is easy to get around and use. The remote is simple, not too many useless buttons.

August 29, 2019
    New York, United States

Makes watching TV a breeze!

These sticks are wonderful and super easy to use - my three and five year old sons have no problem navigating the remote for the fire TV stick in their room .I like that everything is in the menu so there isn't a need to change inputs -just plug in and go . Honestly I don't think it could be any easier .

August 28, 2019
    Georgia, United States

So nice!

We have Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime. This makes it so much easier. Everything in one spot and it's fast and easy to use. We have a lot of fun with the Alexa voice remote too!

August 20, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

One of the best purchases I've made!

I've had the Amazon firestick for three years or so now and its seriously one of the best purchases I have ever made. I wasn't sure when I bought it if it would be useful or worth the purchase but it quickly proved it was. Its so easy to use and keeps all your apps on one screen making viewing organized and easy. Six months ago my remote quit working and I was worried about purchasing a new one and if it would be compatible or expensive. Turns out I didn't even need to buy one because you can download an app from your phone and use it to control it that way.

August 20, 2019
    Georgia, United States

No more cable bill

I got this because i didnt want to have a huge cable bill, and i do not regret it i literally have 5 fire sticks, and its super easy to use! All you have to donis have Amazon prime, you can download tons off stuff to watch like netflix, hulu and more ! Ill never go back to cable ! It doesn't lag or anything been using it for almost 2 yrs now !

July 15, 2019
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Great buy

I wasn’t expecting such quality from a budget friendly little stick. Since i don’t have a smart TV, it’s a breath of fresh air to be able to watch netflix and browse the internet as well as play games. A great a bargain at such a good value price point.

June 25, 2019

How did I watch tv before?!

I believe this is the best investment I have made within the last year. I used to use my console to control my apps, but the fire stick is amazing. Everything is all in one spot, the downloadable apps and free content is amazing, and it has been a huge life saver since "cutting the cord". Highly recommended over an android box.