Good

American Eagle Hi-Rise Jegging Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 34 in Pants

May 29, 2017

These are the first jeans that I can wear that look great on me. I've never had such a great fit before. Super soft and really comfortable! I'd highly recommend them!

April 20, 2017

I love American Eagle jeans! The quality is always amazing (I've never had any issues) and there are lots of lengths available! The material is soft and thick, and super flattering!

March 23, 2016

these are a life saver. They keep everything in its place nicely, they're so stretchy, come in different colours and styles. I love them! I just recently bought another 2 pairs. much more comfortable than jeans yet they look like jeans

April 23, 2015

These jeans are fantastic, and so long lasting. They fit really nicely and often stretch for a great fit.
    The only thing is that they are kind of expensive - starting around 60 - but they often have deals to get the price down

August 06, 2014

I love wearing this pair of jegging! It's soo comfortable to wear and walk around! It gotta be seriously my favourite jeans AND it fits perfectly fine on me!