Amope Pedi Perfect Extra Rich Skin Recovery Foot Cream

Amope Pedi Perfect Extra Rich Skin Recovery Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 184 in Foot Care

May 15, 2017

I received this in a Toronto Women's show gift bag. It's a very rich cream for your feet. They do suggest using at night and you wake up with super hydrated skin. I like it but it's no miracle worker. Yes it's moisturizing but it isn't a pedicure in a tube. I think for maintenance of feet that are well taken care of but it won't transform your feet overnight, not sure if I'd purchase.

May 06, 2017

This product has changed completely the roughness of my feet. I used to have sore and dry feet and I was uncomfortable when wearing opened shoes. After using this product I saw a change and really hydrates my feet for a long amount of time.

April 25, 2017

I have been trying this cream for a couple weeks now. You put it at night and it promises smooth feet. Sadly, I don't see much of a difference at all. My feet still have their rough spots! I find it doesn't stay too greasy, which is a plus. It soaks in quite quickly. The sheets don't get cream spots. I had high hopes but this one isn't for me.

April 10, 2017

Amope Foot Cream nicely supports the use of the Amope Pedicure system, especially if this cream is applied and worn overnight with a pair of socks to support a more deeply moisturizing effect.

February 15, 2017

I was a little hesitant to use this but winter kills my feet. So after getting cracks between my baby toes I tried it for 2 nights and it's amazing. Almost like a Vaseline texture but not greasy and works even better if you wear your socks for at least 1/2 of the night.
    Overall I'm impressed.

January 08, 2017

Amope has another winner with this rich and absorbent foot cream. I use it daily and just love having pretty, soft feet. The scent is not overpowering. Love, love it!

January 25, 2016

This is a great foot cream to use with the Amope foot file.
    The formula is really creamy and absorbs nicely into the skin. It is also lightly scented.

I generally lather this cream onto my feet before I go to bed and then put my feet in conditioning socks. When I wake up my feet definitely feel smooth and soft.

elife added a new review for
    avène cold cream

elife added a new review for
    Avene Thermal Spring Water

Annou123 added a new review for
    Play-Doh

Annou123 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

nicoleterriellen added a new review for
    Tetley Chai Tea