Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit Reviews

A collection of six metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit or apply separately on face and body for a radiant glow. Ideal for use with Brush A23. Mix with Hydrating Oil for a body glow. Complement to best-selling Moonchild Glow Kit.

• Six shades for highlighting eyes, face, and body
  • Buildable metallic-lustre formula
  • Can be applied wet or dry

Product info via AnastasiaBeverlyHills.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 31, 2019

LOVED it, bought 2 just in case -still on the first 1yr latr

I would recommend this product to anyone, even those just starting to play with highlighters! A gorgeous range of shades that caters to a diverse range of skin tones, the tiniest bit goes a long way, it's super buildable and stays on very well (especially with a good setting spray!) and honestly - it takes sooo long to go through it! I bought a second one shortly after I first got mine to ensure I'd have a backup, and it's still unused and that was over a year ago. :) Hard to choose a favourite from this kit, but I'd say Lyra and Luna.

August 04, 2019

Anastasia Glow Kit

I LOVE this product. Great quality and adds a great highlight to your makeup look. Just a little bit of it goes a long way. Worth it and lasts a long time.

April 08, 2019

I LOVE IT

I may be a bit biased, as I only bought it because my daughter's name is Aurora.. but I love this palette so much I bought backups when they went on sale. I am a very pale girl and they look stunning on my skin!

April 04, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

So blinding love it!

The 6 colors are so pigmented and blinding that it gives any makeup look a pop. It is a tad expensive but I am not one to spend much so most likely wouldn't purchase after I use it all or it expires. However, it is a amazing product and recommend 10/10,

March 26, 2019
    Florida, United States

HANDS DOWN FAVEEEE

BLING BLING BLING!!! I absolutely LOVE the consistency of this highlighter formula! A little goes a long way and BAM you’ve a blinding highlight. The small speckled of glitter look so stunning mixed with the sheer pigment of the colors. Definitely my favorite!!!

March 18, 2019
    Washington, United States

Glow best

I am a highlighter freak i love this pallet but i give it the rateing in did because the shades wont be for everyone and some will find it hard to pull off as for me i will wear any glow i dont care i love to glow and shine this pallet will definitely have the gods speaking

February 20, 2019

Great product

Although Sephora I feel over-charged (I got mine at winners for $24!) this is a beautiful highlighting palette that gets me compliments every single time I dust it along my cheek bones, nose, and Cupid’s bow :)

October 12, 2018

Love this glowkit!!

I am absolutely in love with this glow kit. Holographic products have been a huge thing this year and I swatched the Aurora glow kit next to a staple holographic pallet- the Alchemist, and the pigment from Aurora is a bit darker than the shades in Kat Von D's Alchemist, but they are very comparable when it comes to lumosity.

October 07, 2018

Best glow palette

Was sceptique about this Aurora glow kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills but now I’m in love with it. I definitely recommend it. No words to describe! ! ! Worth every cent.

August 27, 2018

Glow kit

This was the first Anastasia product I had ever used. I got it for a good price, i feel the regular price if $52 plus shipping and taxes is a little pricey. The palettes are a decent size large and able to be removed and replaced or able to take them out and put in a z palette for travel. The colours are nice. I thought it would be brighter to be honest but it’s still an excellent highlight palette. I love that each highlight glow colour is totally different. Every colour is it’s own which is nice! I really like this product and would definitely purchase again.