Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter Reviews

Benefit High Beam is the celebrity makeup artists secret. This satiny pink highlighter creates a young, radiant, fresh complexion on all skin tones. Use it as a spot highlighter or blend all over your complexion...the soft-focus sheen is enticing and sexy. Great soft blush and moisturizing lotion cream.

March 30, 2019

Only HIGHLIGHTER you EVER need!!

High beam by benefit is a luminescent complexion enhancer. It’s my secret weapon for highlighting anything and everything I want on my face. Every time I wear this bad boy, I get a compliments and asked what product I’m using. A little goes a LONG WAY! It’s got the perfect glow/highlight that the sun always hits. I have used the same bottle for 10 months and have a quarter left in the bottle. Easy to apply! I will never try another highlighter again.

February 14, 2019

Not impressed

I really wanted to like this highlighter but, unfortunately, it didn’t leave up to my expectations. I have uneven skin texture and this product tends to exaggerate it. And I didn’t really like the pink undertone of it, it didn’t look nice on my olive skin.

January 25, 2019

NAtural highlight

Goes on smooth and natural, love the pinky color and it lasts a while. It's suitable for daytime makeup. Looks more natural than most out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 29, 2018

shines

One of my favorite beauty products I have. Has a subtle sheen that can be worn without over doing your makeup.
    enough for a long time. I use the second year

April 12, 2018

Great highlighter! Would definitely buy again.

Benefit's cream high beam highlighter is a wonderful product. It's available in a variety of shades to match different skin tones. It's cream formal is very easy to work with. Love this product. It's part of my daily makeup routine.

March 29, 2018

Great Sunkissed Glow

Love this pink liquid highlighter. Ease to blend. This leaves a great sunkissed look on the cheeks. A little goes a long way. Just repurchased this item - love it.

February 25, 2018

LASTS FOREVER

i have a small size of this and it lasts forever. It looks like a pink pearl sheen on my face and it is perfect for natural lighting. I just swipe it over foundation. i like that it is a liquid so i don't have to worry about swiping a stick and removing any foundation. It also looks great when mixed with posie tint and put on the lips.

February 07, 2018

Works better as a base

Highlight is very easy to blend, but quite sheer for my liking. Looks really nice when played with powder highlighters! Has dupes in the drugstore though,

January 25, 2018

Another great Benefit product.

If youre looking for a natural dewey look this highlighter is perfect. It gives a nice healthy sheen to the skin without looking overly shimmery.i usually dot it on my cheekbones and tap it in quickly. If I rub it in it seems to lift the makeup underneath. I absolutely love the youthful glow it gives me. This highlighter is not dramatic and I would only reccomend it for those who prefer a more natural makeup look.

January 15, 2018

Great highlighter for added glam

I recently started using highlighter and I love the effect it has. This highlighter is great because you can add to it to add a more dramatic look or keep it simple with a light sheen. Easy to use and blend.