Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #2 out of 186 in Highlighter

Benefit High Beam is the celebrity makeup artists secret. This satiny pink highlighter creates a young, radiant, fresh complexion on all skin tones. Use it as a spot highlighter or blend all over your complexion...the soft-focus sheen is enticing and sexy. Great soft blush and moisturizing lotion cream.

1.8/5

July 05, 2017

Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter

the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter comes at a high price for very little pay off :( I did not like this product on me at all, the color was not flattering for my skin tone. Perhaps it would work better for someone else however I found that it looks streaky and that it doesn't last either. For a fraction of the price there are many other highlighters out there that out perform this one.

July 05, 2017

My go to glow

Benefit High Beam adds a subtle glow to highlight where you want with an easy use applicator brush. Just brush a bit on and blend with figertips. I add a bit to my cheek bones and a bit under my brow for a natural glow. Love it!

June 27, 2017

Great but cheap highlighters out there

this highlighter looks great in real life as well as in pictures. Its easy to apply and lasts forever. It is a very good product. The only con is the price. There are a lot of drug store highlighters that perform equally well but cost less.

June 21, 2017

Le highlight qui fait vibrer!

Ce produit est exceptionnel puisqu'il assure une longue tenue à cause de sa formule un peu crémeuse. Il fait un bel effet glowy tout en étant super naturel. Il est hyper facile à appliquer et étant donné son format d'emballage, il est très facile à traîner un peu partout. Je recommande ce produit à 100%.

2.3/5

May 25, 2017

This product seems nice at first, but when you actually blend it out on your cheek it is an obvious streak of where it was applied. I have tried many different ways to apply this. The most effective is if you use a beauty sponge, but it has to be on clean skin. If there is foundation under, the High Beam will lift off the coverage of foundation and make it look blotchy. Honestly there are drug store versions of liquid highlighters that perform better than this. Would only recommend to people wearing it alone with no other face makeup.

May 14, 2017

I am in love with the pink colour of this highlighter! I could never find a good highlighter that wasn't gold toned and this one is perfect. It is super easy to blend and gives off a lot of shine. I also put a powder highlighter over it to set it in place for longer wear time. I will definitely repurchase this.

May 09, 2017

I love this highlighter!! It is a beautiful pink colour that blends evenly into your skin. The product works well on its own, especially on top of BB Cream or foundation, but also creates the perfect surface on which to apply powder highlighter as well.

April 21, 2017

WoW , excellent highlighter ! Un beau rose pâle perlé. Une belle touche luminescente pour un beau teint assuré . On peut l'utiliser comme base lumière ou en ajouter quelques gouttes à notre crème de jour .

April 19, 2017

Love the silky, natural finish it gives to the face and it gives you that natural "no makeup" glow. You only need a little bit so the bottle will last a long time. I have oily skin and I don't find this makes it oilier.

April 07, 2017

Benefit High Beam Highlighter is my go-to makeup product. Even on days when I barely wear any makeup at all, I still use High Beam. It makes you incredibly photogenic. It also adds a youthful glow to your face. While the price point is a bit high, a little goes a long way with this product. I highly recommend High Beam and I won't go anywhere without it.