3.9/5
Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter Reviews

Benefit High Beam is the celebrity makeup artists secret. This satiny pink highlighter creates a young, radiant, fresh complexion on all skin tones. Use it as a spot highlighter or blend all over your complexion...the soft-focus sheen is enticing and sexy. Great soft blush and moisturizing lotion cream.

January 15, 2018

Great highlighter for added glam

I recently started using highlighter and I love the effect it has. This highlighter is great because you can add to it to add a more dramatic look or keep it simple with a light sheen. Easy to use and blend.

November 06, 2017

I recommend this highlighter to everyone

I use this highlighter all the time, every day. I have only bought a few and they usually last a year with every day use and being careful with the product. No other highlighter is a dewy and beautiful

November 04, 2017

My favourite liquid highlight

This product is a holy grail in my makeup routine. I use this under powder highlight if I want a really intense glow or I use it on its own for a more dewy look!

The colour is slightly pink but looks good on tanned skin!

September 24, 2017

great glow but can be hard to work with

I have had this highlighter for almost 2 years and i rarely ever go to use it on my cheekbone.
    The highlight it gives you is amazing, it has a blinding glow that is a beautiful pink toned light glow. it is one of the strongest highlights i have because the formula is thick and has a super visible highlighter affect.
    The biggest downfall and issue with the highlighter is in its formula, even though the glow and colour is fantastic it is way too thick to blend out nicely on the cheekbones. It dries really fast and the applicator it comes with is terrible. When i first started using it i found that it looked like a line of highlighter on my face and would not blend out. The best way to apply it i think is to put it on the back of my hand then use a beauty blender to dab it on the cheekbones REALLY quickly so it does not dry up before i can blend it.
    However i think it is great for nose and brow bone highlight because it is so intense and the blending out issue does not affect the overall appeal there.

September 15, 2017

OMG! OH MY GLOW!

A little expensive, but a little goes a looong way! (my only con regarding this product)

This highlight is extremely easy to apply, no brush is needed. This makes it perfect for an everyday on the go glow. When applied it smoothes out easily, leaving a soft highlight that is not so blindingly harsh (but can be built to get that look if wanted). I find that this highlight lasts longer than my powder highlights. It lasts the day, even on my dry skin.

I love wearing this liquid highlighter on its own when I'm not wearing any makeup. I also like building it up when I'm going out for the night.

The price may be up there, but it is a product that lasts awhile and performs well.

3.2/5

August 15, 2017

Good quality

This highlighter is lightweight and adds a dewy touch to the complexion. I didn't like the brush applicator because it feels thin and I'm not in favour of using the same brush over and over again. Overall good quality but you can find cheaper alternatives.

1.8/5

August 15, 2017

A big, big let down

This is another product I wanted to love, and it looks GLORIOUS when you work a little bit onto your hand. The glow is surreal and gorgeous. But actually applying it to your face is a different story. If you apply with the brush and dab it in, blending with fingers, it's super streaky and the lines are obvious. If you try to blend it with a beauty blender, it seems as if the formula picks up the foundation underneath. I just can't find a good way to apply this. If it looked as it did when swatched on my bare skin, it'd be an HG for sure.

1.8/5

July 05, 2017

Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter

the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter comes at a high price for very little pay off :( I did not like this product on me at all, the color was not flattering for my skin tone. Perhaps it would work better for someone else however I found that it looks streaky and that it doesn't last either. For a fraction of the price there are many other highlighters out there that out perform this one.

July 05, 2017

My go to glow

Benefit High Beam adds a subtle glow to highlight where you want with an easy use applicator brush. Just brush a bit on and blend with figertips. I add a bit to my cheek bones and a bit under my brow for a natural glow. Love it!

June 27, 2017

Great but cheap highlighters out there

this highlighter looks great in real life as well as in pictures. Its easy to apply and lasts forever. It is a very good product. The only con is the price. There are a lot of drug store highlighters that perform equally well but cost less.