Prestige Item
Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Reviews

December 03, 2020

Gorgeous

I got this as a birthday gift at sephora and wow she does gooood! Pigmentation is on point, the colour isn't super pinky it's perfect. The glow from this was fabulous

October 06, 2020

This is so beautiful!!!

I received this is a beauty box subscription and I fell in love with it immediately. The 2 shades compliment each other perfectly and create an amazing highlight. I use it everyday that's how much I love it!

October 05, 2020

so Pretty

Love that this has two shades that are complimentary. These are easy to blend and double as an eyeshadow. Provide a lovely sheen and not too sparkly.

June 01, 2020

This product is gorgeous

This is my favourite highlighter ever, even though it is quite expensive the product is drop dead gorgeous and has me glowing. I would recommend this!!

May 08, 2020
    Ohio, United States

THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS FIRE!!!

I can't say enough good things about this highlighter! This is my favorite! I love everything about it: The pigment, the color, and the results. I would recommend it to anyone and I understand it is pricey but worth every penny!

April 13, 2020

sparkle, sparkle

I absolutely loveeeeee this highlighter. All of this brand's highlighters are absolutely amazing, they leave you feeling like the star of the night. Sparkle sparkle.

January 30, 2020
    Trafford, United Kingdom

BLEW MY MIND

This highlighter literally blew my mind! I was hesitant to buy it first as it is quite pricy but OH MY GOD it is the best highlighter ever! The shine is just so beautiful and makes you feel like a princess. Would 100% recommend. It changed my highlighter game completely. Oh and the shade trophy wife... I don't even have words to describe how absolutely gorgeous it is! It works with every skin tone - I have light skin and I can still pull it off!

November 25, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

A bit too golden!

Its a beautiful highlighter and clearly of great quality however i just find that the colour is abit too golden for everyday wear which is why i have marked it low. I absolutely love Fenty Beauty products but this is more for a night out so would hardly get worn for me.

October 27, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Sparkle of colour to every day!

The colour, pigment and quality of this product is just stunning! Mainly something for a night out but can add some sparkle to the daytime too! The colour perhaps isn’t as flattering on my skin tone but it’s beautiful nonetheless!

October 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

"Shine bright like a diamond"!

I get compliments EVERY TIME I wear this highlight! So beautiful and true to color! Lighter side I use for fall/winter and brighter side I use for spring/summer. Last forever!