Anastasia Beverly Hills Large Synthetic Duo Brush #12

Anastasia Beverly Hills Large Synthetic Duo Brush #12 Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 543 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

June 19, 2017

Best One

This is a great brush! I honestly bought it for the brand name, but it's worth the bit of a splurge compared to a brush from Walmart or a drugstore. I use it with my ABH Brow Powder and it works super well! The bristles are dense and short, so they pick up just the right amount of product without having it caked on, and having to wipe some off. The spoolie is great too, it's not as huge and thick as some other are. I'd definitely repurchase this!

May 04, 2016

This ABH #12 brush is seriously the best brush ever when it comes to eyebrows. I recently went on and Amazon hunt to try to get a dupe and completely failed with the brush that I got. I ended up having to get something returned at Sephora and decided to exchange it for this and I am so glad that I did. This brush is very firm and precise and good at getting the perfect eyebrows. I use this in conjunction with my NYX brow gel and it works perfectly for me. The lines came out sharp like a knife which is what I wanted. I am not always one to splurge but this was well worth it!