Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Mineral Brush 11 Reviews

Suitable for all powder formulas, the short, tightly packed bristles of the Mineral Brush effortlessly deliver just the right amount of formula for a polished flawless finish. It is ergonomically designed for the best control and is made of ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibers.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 11, 2018

Amazing!

This brush is very high quality. I love that it comes with a built in stand. It applies makeup such as the loose powder without creating a mess. I love it!

October 01, 2018

Great brush

I really like this brush .
    I have used this for many different products and I love how the bristles don’t fall out and it doesn’t collect too much product than you need.

I washed this brush already and it dried like it was brand new .

Definitely going to check out the rest of the brushes available from this brand .

Love love love

I received this product at the chickadvisor showcase absolutely love how soft this brush is seems very great quality hard to say after 1 use but am excited to try again!

So soft and pretty

Hopefully the brush doesn’t fall apart and is easy to wash, feels soft and gentle across the face. Easy to use with my bronzer! Definitely recommend.

Best brush!

This brush is so soft! I feels great on the skin! I love how the contain it comes in is also a holder for the brush. I'll definitely be buying more kinds of brushes from this company.

Absolutely love this brush

I absolutely love this brush! It’s So soft so silky and sweet looking, I’m looking forward for everyday use. It even comes in a nice brush holder to keep the brush safe

Brush Brush Brush

I LOVE this brush! It’s light and amazing on my skin. I would use it as a multi-purpose because it has the capability. I also like that it comes with its own stand.

Super soft

This brush is super soft and works really well while applying it. It’s small and compact it’s easy to throw in your makeup bag. I think this brush just became on of my favourites. It also comes with a small ring that you can place the brush in so it stands up right. The product is only available at Shoppers Drug Mart. I definitely would say to add this brush to your collection.

Wonder brush

Full brush, Soft bristle, perfect handle for easy application. Love that it has a nice cover for easy storage and to keep the brush clean. Glad that it is available at shoppers. Would recommend to friends and family.

Great multipurpose brush

Time for a new multipurpose makeup brush! This one steps up to the challenge. It picks up the pigment of the Nude by Nature bronzer perfectly and with a light tap deposits the right amount on my cheek. @nudebynature @nudebynatureca #ChickAdvisorShowcase