Prestige Item
The Original Makeup Eraser Reviews

May 09, 2020

Removes all types of makeup

I bought the Makeup Eraser after reading many good reviews online and I'm happy to report that it works wonders! It's great at removing all sorts of makeup, even water proof mascaras! I would use it as a complement to cleansers to get all makeup and dirty removed from the skin.

0.5/5

March 10, 2020

All hype

At first I was excited to try this but this product does not work. The only time it worked was when I added makeup remover to my face first and then used this to wipe the makeup off. For the price of it you could do the same with a normal face cloth for much cheaper.

March 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love love love this

Never thought I would be a fan, but boy was I wrong! This make up removing cloth is awesome and easy peasey to use! Just wet with warm water wring out and wipe your face! No cleanser required! It’s soft and very effective at quickly removing your make up and dirt from the day. Rinse out, hang to dry until next use and after a few days toss in the wash. I love this product!

January 31, 2020

Im shocked

I received this in a box full of things. Tried it for the first time. After checking out how exactly to use it! I'm shocked! It took all my makeup off! I never had to apply moisturizer, my skin is silky smooth. I love the fact it's environmentally friendly and cruelty free!!!!

January 24, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Good buy!

Love! I purchased this from Amazon. It works perfect for removing makeup. I no longer use makeup wipes and have saved a ton of money. It’s soft on the face and works best with warm water. The only thing I didn’t like was that it cost $20.00, but shipping was free. It’s also machine washable.

December 12, 2019

So Soft

The Makeup eraser is so soft on your face while it takes off all of my makeup, not leaving my skin feeling irritated in any way. it works just as advertised. No scrubbing needed! i just rub lightly in circles and then rinse. I use it twice sometimes three times before putting it in the laundry. I always do I quick wash with soap and water after ever use.

November 26, 2019

Really works!

I tried this product with waterproof mascara and a full face of makeup and it removed EVERYTHING with just water!! The cloth was so soft on my face. I liked it so much that I bought another one for my friend for her birthday.

August 27, 2019

Parfait

J’ai commander leur échantillon en ligne et je l’utilise depuis 6 mois. C’est le meilleur 5$ que j’ai investi dans ma vie. La serviette enleve tout le maquillage quoiqu’il semble avoir de la difficulté avec le mascara hydrofuge. Économique et écologique, ce produit est un must!

August 27, 2019

Good, but the dupes are better

Ok girls, so I purchased the original makeup eraser & I also purchased the $2 dupes from the dollar store (dollarama) just to see who would win..they both perform well 😊
    But the dupe performed way better then the original. The original is thicker and feels more like a baby’s blanket, while the dupe is a bit thinner, which I find better for getting all the makeup off the eyes without being too harsh & without leaving traces of mascara left or eyeliner
    Hope this helps 💗

August 11, 2019

Great buy for yourself & the environment!

I love that I can help the environment at the same time I take my makeup off. This products works best with warm water and effortlessly takes off even waterproof mascara. It does stain over time even if you wash it, however, the effectiveness has been great even through several washes. I don’t think I’d go back to makeup remover.