Prestige Item
The Original Makeup Eraser Reviews

August 27, 2019

Parfait

J’ai commander leur échantillon en ligne et je l’utilise depuis 6 mois. C’est le meilleur 5$ que j’ai investi dans ma vie. La serviette enleve tout le maquillage quoiqu’il semble avoir de la difficulté avec le mascara hydrofuge. Économique et écologique, ce produit est un must!

August 27, 2019

Good, but the dupes are better

Ok girls, so I purchased the original makeup eraser & I also purchased the $2 dupes from the dollar store (dollarama) just to see who would win..they both perform well 😊
    But the dupe performed way better then the original. The original is thicker and feels more like a baby’s blanket, while the dupe is a bit thinner, which I find better for getting all the makeup off the eyes without being too harsh & without leaving traces of mascara left or eyeliner
    Hope this helps 💗

August 11, 2019

Great buy for yourself & the environment!

I love that I can help the environment at the same time I take my makeup off. This products works best with warm water and effortlessly takes off even waterproof mascara. It does stain over time even if you wash it, however, the effectiveness has been great even through several washes. I don’t think I’d go back to makeup remover.

July 02, 2019

Makeup eraser

Just add water, the cloth is soft to the touch, very fluffy and just plain cool
    The wetter it is , the quicker and better the makeup comes off. I got a sample but the original is bigger

June 23, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

New holy grail!

I cannot describe how amazing this product is. I have been dreading to buy makeup wipes since i run out so fast or they dry out and its such a hassle but this has saved me! I experiment with makeup looks and this helps me do it more often since it removes all types of makeup, even waterproof mascara! This is a must have and its reusable just put it into the washing machine and its brand new!

May 30, 2019

Absolutely love this product and the waste it eliminates!

I’ve been using makeup wipes for year and have to keep buying a new pack every few weeks. This process was very expensive and wasteful. A little while ago I received a free sample of The Original Makeup Eraser and it worked like magic. I immediately sought out their website and purchased the cutest one that came in a little carrying case. This product is cheap for its lifetime and works extremely well. The best part is you can throw it in the wash and it’s as good as new once again. Will recommend this product time and time again.

May 15, 2019
    New York, United States

Not for breakout prone skin

So the purpose of this is to remove makeup in a more environmentally friendly way. Wet the eraser with just water, rather than using makeup remover wipes. While it does work for most makeup it still doesn't cleanse your skin. To remove oils, dirt and bacteria you still need a cleanser of some sort. Personally if I am using a cleanser, I don't need the eraser cloth. It's something I have to remember to wash in the laundry and I can do without it. My acne prone skin needs a cleanser, if yours doesn't, this might be a good product for you.

2.0/5

May 15, 2019

Not that good

This makeup eraser only took off some of my makeup. It couldn’t take off my eyeliner and mascara all the way. I feel like this would work for light wear makeup. I prefer to stick with my wet wipe makeup removers or cleansing balms.

April 19, 2019

Waste saver !

This product is definitely worth the investment and will pay for itself in a very short time ! I’ve used makeup wipes and facial cloths for years but I’m now converting to makeup erasers ! I cannot believe how easily it takes off makeup with just water ! Now I do still use micellular water to take off all of my mascara but the makeup eraser ensures that I’m using my face wash to wash my face not to remove my makeup and that will save product as well ! Will recommend to anyone and I can’t wait to get more !

April 12, 2019

Amazing

I have been using the makeup eraser for about four to five months now, and I am very impressed. My makeup wear is normally full coverage for around eight hours most of the week and recently I started wearing lipstick. All I have to do is wet it and with practically no fuss or fight all of my makeup is removed including matte lipstick. I have washed it roughly fifteen to twenty times maybe more and it has still held up just as if it were new. Prior to the makeup eraser I used the neutrogena or the simple makeup wipes and this product has saved me the money that can add up when constantly purchasing them. I bought mine from e bay for close to $13.00 and I plan on buying more for the other makeup wearers in my life.