Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Reviews

April 24, 2020

Great liquid lipstick

This is definitely my favourite liquid lipstick. The shade dusty rose is what I use the most. Goes on easy and it is very long lasting! I like how it looks after as well.

February 08, 2020

AMAZING

I LVOE THIS BRAND of liquid lipstick. The colour is pigmented, and it drys matte. It can be a tad drying, but it doesn't go ANYWHERE it will last the entire evening. Can also be found at winners which is good as it is expensive.

September 10, 2019

shade : dusty rose

I really like this lipstick because its a perfect mauve shade, formula is great (matte but not too drying on the lips), lasting power is strong and they have a lot of shades to choose from. The formula is a perfect consistency not too thick or thin which is why i bought few different shades from this line and i absolutely love using them.

July 18, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Long wearing!

I have the shades dazed, bittersweet and my favorite one Hudson.
    There are so many beautiful shades to choose from. The formula is amazing, I can eat a burger and drink whatever and it still stays in places. It's so easy to use because it doesnt bleed or smudge.. does get in my teeth tho.
    I tottally recommend these liquid lippies for every woman young or old

June 06, 2019

One of the best

If drag queens use a product it's a good sign! They only use the best makeup because it has to last a whole performance!

This liquid lipstick (I have 2 shades; American Doll and Pure Hollywood) is comfortable and long lasting. Usually long lasting liquid lipsticks leave your lips desert dry. This lipstick leaves them velvety soft.

The colors are also amazing and so kissable!

They're a pricey but so are a lot of great lipsticks.

June 01, 2019

Would 100% buy again!

I got this lipstick as a gift and I absolutely love my gift! This last forever as well as looks amazing and doesn't transfer when I eat or drink!

There are so many shades with this type of formula that there is a colour for everyone!

February 21, 2019

Cute lipstick

I purchased this lipstick when i was vacationing in US since they don't seem to sell them in Canada. It is super cute color and comes in a nice package with gold ring like thing on it.
    It is one of my faves.

February 07, 2019

Favourite lip color - marshmellow

This is one of the best lip glosses I've used! It's one that I continue to go back to regardless of how many high end brands I try. The shade is hard to find.

December 21, 2018

Great lippie

I absolutely love this liquid lippie! Some are saying its too drying but I just use chapstick before and dont have any issues what so ever. The colors are rich and vibrant and will stay on all day! No joke this stuff is amazing!

August 06, 2018

stay all day lipstick

this is my ultimate lipstick, its the perfect matte, stay all day formula. it goes on creamy and soft, and dries soft and matte. this product lasts through the whole day, from foods to drink, it stays on 24 hours.