Annabelle Big Show Lip Shine

3.6/5
Ranked #248 out of 782 in Lip Gloss

3.2/5

July 01, 2017

This lip gloss is too thick and sticky for me

Annabelle Big Show Lip Shine is a bit too gooey and sticky for my taste. It gives a nice shine, but, doesn't
    feel all that great on my lips. I like something more easy that glides on real nice. this one doesn't.

3.2/5

January 18, 2017

I have a few different styles as I'm a junkie but don't like this as much as other brands I have used. I find this a bit waxy and too thick, it feels like thee is too much on my lips and I should wipe it off.

July 11, 2016

This gloss felt really sticky and tacky the second I put it to my lips and I really dislike that quality in a Lip Gloss. It wasn't the easiest to apply either because the texture was so thick and almost goopy. It's unfortunate because I really like the pigmentation, high shine and shimmer of the colours and they really did make my lips "pop" quite a bit for a Gloss.

March 01, 2016

I'm not a huge lover of lipstick so I tend to lean more toward wearing lipgloss like this one ,it comes in really cool packaging, it applies easily without any mess and gives me just a hint of color with some shine.I absolutely love this lipgloss.Its inexpensive and I plan to buy it again ,a really great product

What's Your Favorite?