NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss Reviews
#2 in Lip Gloss

Buttery soft and silky smooth, swipe it on alone or over your favorite lipstick for creamy sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky.

Ce brillant à lèvres ultra-crémeux doux et soyeux, appliquez seul ou sur votre rouge à lèvres préféré pour une couvrance crémeuse qui fond sur vos lèvres sans jamais coller.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 07, 2020

Love a good gloss

This shade is awesome first of all, and the brush size is perfect. It leaves my lips looking so plump and so glossy. Definitely a big fan and will try in other colours

February 27, 2020

Beautiful and hydrating

I really enjoy that it is not sticky, it leaves my lips feeling hydrated with a tint of beautiful colour. The price is great and it is lasting me so long.

February 24, 2020
    Kent, United Kingdom

Love it!

I bought this lip gloss after reading so many good reviews and I’m so glad I did! I got the colour “Eclair”. It has a really nice pretty barbie pink tint to it so a little goes a long way. It also smells divine! The smell reminds me of homemade cookies. I love how it doesn’t feel sticky but it has the perfect shiny formula.

February 06, 2020

love it!

Loving this product, the price is amazing and cannot be beat. The product lasts the majority of the day and still looks great. I like to reapply throughout the day though.

February 03, 2020

Love this

This lipgloss is fabulous. The price is great and the colour selection is awesome, there is a shade for every skin tone. Keeps my lips hydrated and doesn’t come off overly easy. Definitely comparable with the luxury brands

September 24, 2019

Couleurs vibrantes et si smooth

J’ai trouvé que ce produit était très pigmenté. Le seul hic c’est que je le trouve un peu pâteux une fois sur ma bouche. Par contre il tiens assez bien pour un gloss

September 08, 2019

Highly Pigmented

This is such a pigmented gloss. Mine is in the shade Cookie Butter which is probably the lightest one. You definitely need to exfoliate your lips before wearing these so they don't accentuate texture. They don't feel too sticky. I prefer sheer glosses because fully pigmented ones transfer to my teeth, but this one is the exception (maybe just because of the light shade but I'm still satisfied). They are very affordable so I totally recommend checking them out.

August 29, 2019

Nyx

Makes my lips very soft , I love the little colour tint it leaves . I also love all the different shade ranges there are . Definitely would buy more from the collection

August 27, 2019

Best Lipgloss Ever

I’m obsessed with this gloss. It’s so buttery, hydrating, pigmented and inexpensive. The fact that I can get this quality for $8 CAN blows my mind. My favourite shade is ‘Angel Food Cake’ and I have about 5 backups in my drawer right now. Love love love. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good gloss.

August 27, 2019

Love it!

This gloss is so soft and buttery! I love using these during winter because it moisturizes and stays on for a long time! Also, I just love rubbing my lips and feeling how soft it is lol. However, I feel they need to be a bit more pigmented but other than that NYX has always been a very good brand and I have bought some of their products and still love them!! They keep coming up with new stuff that I'm always willing to try!