NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

July 18, 2017

Wore it today in fact!

So there I was walking with my girlfriend at an outdoor mall, when we stumbled upon a NYX STORE! AN ENTIRE STORE. So naturally we browsed and ultimately led me me to buy this Butter lip gloss. I love it because of the consistency, and fact that you can wear it alone and it gives just enough color without taking you back to Middle school lip glosses haha. NYX has really impressed me . From their beauty tools to makeup, I'll definelty be a forever customer.

July 09, 2017

Love the shade eclair!

These glosses are very rich and creamy, I have the shade eclair and it is beautiful on the lips.I love a super glossy lip and would prefer for it to be a tab bit glossier and shiny.Overall these smell and work so well and not to mention are so cheap

June 22, 2017

NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss

These are super cheap at shoppers drugmart or at the NYX store. They do everything you'd expect a gloss to do. Adds shiny, some color and makes your lips look nice and plump. They are totally worth the 8 dollars and come in great colors.

June 15, 2017

Glossy lips

A nice gloss, and is true to its name (very buttery). It smells nice. The one I tried is the red one. However, it doesnt last very long. But when buying a gloss I dont really expect longevity anyways.

April 30, 2017

The best!! I bought one of these to try and the colour is so nice and stays on a really long time. They have a whole bunch of different colours & it costs under $10 which is great.

April 23, 2017

The first time I bought he lip butter gloss, I was like what really it feels like butter. I have one in my wallet, one in my purse and one in my car. I have boughten them for my mom, sisters, cousin, step-mom, auntie and friend. Amazing

April 20, 2017

I love this product. It stays on my lips all day and my lips stay hydrated. Love the colors too. It's not sticky, which is the case with a lot of other lipsticks. Would definitely buy again!

1.0/5

April 20, 2017

pretty they have many colors but it doesnt last on the lips it comes off after 1 hour, i dont like it. its not a long lasting gloss. nyx has a few of these that dont last the glosses are the worst

April 20, 2017

I only have one colour, but man do I use it! After application, it feels like I'm wearing a balm. Because I only have one colour, I can't really say how pigmented they are (Strawberry Parfait is the one I have and it's fairly pigmented). I would definitely recommend these to wear on their own or over top of lipstick.

April 13, 2017

Stays all day, and feels hydrating.

I love this, I have probably bought 6 different colours of this, and love them all equally.

The colours are very pigmented, and last all day long. Even through eating and drinking, these stay true.
    The formula is very hydrating and also looks very amazing. It has such an easy applicator, and it is hard to get messy by applying this.