Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #3 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

Victoria's Secret will give your lips a delicious shine with the Beauty Rush Lip Gloss. Get a smooth, lovely look with an amazing scent and taste that will make anyone swoon! Available in a variety of colours including: Red Delicious, Yummy Berry, Taffy go Lucky, Lemon Drop, Mocktail hour, Guava Girl, and many more.
See their website for more details at: www.victoriassecret.com

July 15, 2017

Variety of colours

I own a bunch of Victoria secrets beauty rush lip glosses . I have at least 6 different colours . I love lip gloss so I have so many different kinds . It applies well but it is very tacky . I don't mind that though . The lip gloss stays on longer because of it . If you don't like tacky lip gloss than you won't like these .

June 30, 2017

not my cup of tea

I don't like it much because is very sticky and it doesn't last besides that I feel icky because of the stickiness of the Victoria Secret Beauty Lip gloss

May 24, 2017

This one is sticky and doesn't last very long. The colors/flavors are nice but this one is not for me. I would rather spend a couple of extra bucks and get something better.

2.2/5

May 18, 2017

I have given this many tries but it is not for me. It is too sticky on my lips, and it seems cheap for what you pay for it. I was hoping it would be comparable to MAC lip glass, but it isn't. I won't purchase again, but if you haven't tried this for yourself, you should as you may have a different opinion.

2.2/5

April 27, 2017

I have tested out a few of these Victoria secret beauty rush lip glosses. Im not a fan. They look so pretty in all of the colors that they come in. I find its way to gooey and I hate when my hair sticks to my lips and this is one sticky messy lip gloss.

April 27, 2017

I love lip glosses and these are my favourite ! The one I use the most is the red one ( Cherry flavoured). I find that beauty rush lip glosses are perfect alone and on top of lipstick. You should really try hem because they sparkle and they're glossy ( LOVE IT ! ) .

April 22, 2017

Didn't care for this lip gloss I tried it my daughter bought it ! She's product junkie more then me I found the colors were really nice but it was to sticky on my lips like glue really tacky feeling !

February 23, 2017

The look of this lip gloss is great! Very sexy and lustrous. The one big problem I had with it, which steered me from buying it more often, is the fact that it is soooooo sticky!! If you don't have long hair or wear your hair up it's not much of a problem and worth it for the look.

February 02, 2017

Love this lipgloss, it stays on and the colored stuff has good color to it. Especially the dark wine colors.
    It sparkles and is rather cheap, $10 at victorias secret. The only thing I didn't like about this lipgloss is it was a little bit sticky, not too bad though

2.7/5

January 26, 2017

This lip gloss looks exactly like the Maybelline brand! I tried several of their glosses and found that the feature colour was not the colour you got on your lips! That's why its so important to test it out before you buy with the SAMPLE one! Do you know how many people I have seen that actually put a product on like nail polish right out of a bottle! That's why things are sealed! One lady got told "stop doing" that at a Walmart!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine