Apple MacBook Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 104 in Computers

Product Features Faster Flash Storage; USB 3.0; 720p FaceTime HD Camera 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor 128 GB Solid State Drive; 4 GB DDR3 RAM Intel HD Graphics 4000; 13.3-inch LED Display Mac OS X v10.7 Lion Operating System Processor, Memory, and Motherboard Hardware Platform: Mac Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 Number of Processors: 1 RAM: 4 GB RAM Type: SDRAM Hard Drive Size: 128 GB Type: Solid State

May 21, 2017

This laptop is amazing and I recommend it. I use it a lot for school and just to go on media. It's pretty pricey but it's worth it. It's easy to use after you get used to it.

May 20, 2017

I really like my Mac computer. I like how easy it is to download pictures from my iPhone to my MacBook. I also like how I can have a lot of programs running and my computer is still quite fast. The computer is also very easy to use and there are a lot of keyboard shortcuts. My complaint is that the battery life is really bad and I have only had my computer 2 years now. Overall the MacBook is a good computer and if you find it on sale it is worth the price.

May 04, 2017

LOVE my MacBook. The battery lasts for 6+ hours, the operating system is easy to figure out, and the storage was never an issue.

The only problem I have had is the motherboard fried exactly 2 years after I bought it, and the repair is a MASSIVE cost (roughly $700).

I would definitely buy another MacBook, but would also definitely purchase the extended warranty!

3.2/5

February 13, 2017

So tired of my macbook. It's old technology. It is not compatible with a lot of my newer gadgets. But apple products are reliable. Mine is slow but it still works just fine. I would love to invest in a newer one with more bells and whistle. Cost is the only reason I have not upgraded.

February 07, 2017

I bought my Mac Book 5 years ago and its still going strong. I have bought Sony, Toshiba in the past and I would be lucky if they would last me a year. The battery life of my Mac Book is phenomenal it would last me the whole day if I was on it steady without having to re-charge it. The keyboard is very nice, it has lights under it so when you use it in the dark or dimmer lights you can still see your keyboard with ease. I also like the applications that my MacBook came with. Comes with iTunes, App store, Music options, Photo options. The only thing that I don't agree with is the price. It cost me $3000 for this computer. It was super expensive but It has lasted me for over 5 years so I guess in the end I did save money. I always watch movies on my MacBook and I noticed that the sound quality is very nice. It sounds like Im watching it from my tv. The picture quality is not bad as well. Nice bright colors. I would recommend an Apple Computer too anyone, lasts long, durable and reliable.

September 26, 2016

Bon laptop. Léger et très compact, il est pratique pour les déplacements . Prix très élevé par contre. Je le trouve aussi très beau en blanc lumineux.

July 03, 2016

I love macbook because the applications are big and colorful so I know where to go if I need something. I do tend to get the occasional freeze, but I never have lost my data before or couldn't undo something. A lap top like this lasted me all through university and I still use it in college (extended learning). I would buy it for any age.

April 29, 2016

There's not much to say. They do their job. I've never had a problem with it even though I've dropped it so many times. I do everything on it. But it is quite heavy to take to class so I keep it at home.

April 22, 2016

definitely a great laptop, never have any problems with it, although it was quite heavy to bring to university, so i had purchased the air as well, definitely love the quality of all apple products

March 11, 2016

I have an older macbook and it hasnt failed me yet! I got one in 2010 and it still runs amazing. I am hoping to get the apple macbook air soon to upgrade but i love apple products