Apple MacBook Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 102 in Computers

Product Features Faster Flash Storage; USB 3.0; 720p FaceTime HD Camera 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor 128 GB Solid State Drive; 4 GB DDR3 RAM Intel HD Graphics 4000; 13.3-inch LED Display Mac OS X v10.7 Lion Operating System Processor, Memory, and Motherboard Hardware Platform: Mac Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 Number of Processors: 1 RAM: 4 GB RAM Type: SDRAM Hard Drive Size: 128 GB Type: Solid State

February 13, 2017

So tired of my macbook. It's old technology. It is not compatible with a lot of my newer gadgets. But apple products are reliable. Mine is slow but it still works just fine. I would love to invest in a newer one with more bells and whistle. Cost is the only reason I have not upgraded.

February 07, 2017

I bought my Mac Book 5 years ago and its still going strong. I have bought Sony, Toshiba in the past and I would be lucky if they would last me a year. The battery life of my Mac Book is phenomenal it would last me the whole day if I was on it steady without having to re-charge it. The keyboard is very nice, it has lights under it so when you use it in the dark or dimmer lights you can still see your keyboard with ease. I also like the applications that my MacBook came with. Comes with iTunes, App store, Music options, Photo options. The only thing that I don't agree with is the price. It cost me $3000 for this computer. It was super expensive but It has lasted me for over 5 years so I guess in the end I did save money. I always watch movies on my MacBook and I noticed that the sound quality is very nice. It sounds like Im watching it from my tv. The picture quality is not bad as well. Nice bright colors. I would recommend an Apple Computer too anyone, lasts long, durable and reliable.

September 26, 2016

Bon laptop. Léger et très compact, il est pratique pour les déplacements . Prix très élevé par contre. Je le trouve aussi très beau en blanc lumineux.

July 03, 2016

I love macbook because the applications are big and colorful so I know where to go if I need something. I do tend to get the occasional freeze, but I never have lost my data before or couldn't undo something. A lap top like this lasted me all through university and I still use it in college (extended learning). I would buy it for any age.

April 29, 2016

There's not much to say. They do their job. I've never had a problem with it even though I've dropped it so many times. I do everything on it. But it is quite heavy to take to class so I keep it at home.

April 22, 2016

definitely a great laptop, never have any problems with it, although it was quite heavy to bring to university, so i had purchased the air as well, definitely love the quality of all apple products

March 11, 2016

I have an older macbook and it hasnt failed me yet! I got one in 2010 and it still runs amazing. I am hoping to get the apple macbook air soon to upgrade but i love apple products

January 23, 2016

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portable que je n'ai jamais utiliser! Ne bog jamais, fonctionne super bien. Facile à utiliser! J'adore.

January 23, 2016

People usually say MacBooks are overpriced, but I beg to differ. I'll concede, iPhones definitely are priced too high however I think MacBooks are reasonable, I have a macbook air and I love it and its price was good, id say.

0.5/5

December 26, 2015

Wouldnot consider this product. Called the company because i cant afford a comp asked for a donation. This company is all about money not community. Will never consider buying from them.

cole_brash added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

Ashley123 added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

R3Bean added a new review for
    4E pHormulate Hair Mousse

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Top commenter Vs Cheerleader