Aquafina Plus+ Vitamins 10 Cal Reviews
#1 in Water

Aquafina Plus+ Vitamins 10 Cal™, a vitamin enhanced water gives consumers a nutritious alternative to pop and sugary juices. With only 10 calories per bottle, this drink makes it fun to get your daily 8 glasses of water. Complete with antioxidant vitamins C and E and a source of B vitamins to maintain good health – Aquafina Plus+ Vitamins 10 Cal™ contains PureVia™ Reb A, a naturally sweet pure extract that comes from the leaves of the Stevia plant. It comes in five flavours including: Strawberry Lemonade, Black and Blue Berry, Fuji Apple Pear, Acai Fruit Punch and Yumberry Pomegranate. .

December 18, 2017

Aquafina makes good vitamin water

These go on sale for $1 at Walmart and Safeway/Sobeys, how do you beat that price for vitamin water? I personally enjoy the kiwi strawberry flavor, the lemonade one is also terrific. I will usually stock up on 20 of them per visit at the store. Fantastic to actually quench your thirst.

2.7/5

December 18, 2017

Aquafina Plus+ Vitamins 10 Cal

I don't ever buy bottled water but when I have to, I have to. I don't understand why Aquafina have this weird taste to them. It's way overpriced for some plastic and I would rather just about any other brand over Aquafina. But, it's water.

July 15, 2017

Yum

Love these for sure. My favourite flavour is the strawberry banana one. It hasn't got no after taste and they are very inexpensive and very cute packaging as well. I highly recommend this product

May 03, 2017

I love these! The one that I enjoy the most is the strawberry one. They taste delicious and its nice to know that you are getting the extra vitamins.

April 25, 2017

I love Aquafina Plus+ Vitamin 10 calories drink. The flavors are great a huge variety and a decent price. \They are perfect for a hangover or a big workout at the gym. Add vitamins to your body and hydrates you when you are dehydrated

August 14, 2016

Loving the fact that it has only 10 calories and not tons of sugar. It has variety of different flavours. Plus it has lots of vitamins and minerals we needed. Price it good for quality drink

August 14, 2016

It has been so hot this summer, and this has been my go to drink. I like the low calorie count and the fact that I don't have to feel guilty about drinking it. I love the lemonade flavour. Overall, a very refreshing drink!

June 27, 2016

J'adore cette saveur et cette marque très peu calorique et ne goûte pas l'aspartane non plus il ne laisse pas d'arrière goût désagréable ! J'en achète régulièrement pour étancher ma soif !

June 17, 2016

great taste,low in cals and added vitamins. This drink is refreshing and not overly sweet which I find in many other types of drinks. They come in a collection of different flavors and usually we buy them at 3 for $4 which I find quite reasonable. I think I will go have one now, to quench my thirst!

2.8/5

June 15, 2016

hONESTLY i prefer the powerade beverages or even vitamin water over aquafine.

Aquafina has this distinct taste...can't quite put my thoughts what it tastes like, but aquafina water has this distinct taste which I taste even in their flavoured waters (including the vitamin induced beverages)
    I like that it is low in calories, but not sure the ingredients inside are healthy.