Nestlé Pure Life Natural Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 105 in Water

May 17, 2017

This water is always affordable and you can find it on sale most of the time. I love the taste because it taste exactly like the title, natural spring water. It is super light and refreshing

May 03, 2017

This is one of the most affordable brands of water and it is very often on sale. The only complaint that I would have with it is that the bottle itself is super flimsy

April 25, 2017

I have my pros & cons with Nestle pure life natural spring water. They get theres from a place in Hope BC free and charge us to drink it... Anyway its got a great taste yes there's a huge difference in how water tastes. I love this brand of water. We buy it if we head to the USA on our camping trips. it tastes better then any bottled U.S. water

April 17, 2017

It's water. What more can you say. It helps with dehydration. Price wise it's good. Lots of my clients and myself and family drink this product. Gotta love the H2O!

March 09, 2017

Not really a fan as far as bottled water goes. I feel like the reason it is so economical is they skimp on taste and quality. I find the water thick and it has a little of an after taste.

1.5/5

March 07, 2017

I am totally against bottled water in general for so many reasons (environmental, social, and economical) but Nestle's track record is particularly bad. They buy up wells from communities who can't outbid them and continue to pump out millions of gallons of water during record droughts. They pay almost nothing for the water then sell it for a huge profit. For those who don't like the taste of their tap water, there are a variety of filters available. Personally, my tap water tastes way better than this product.

February 12, 2017

My family only drinks this water it is the best water in the market doesn't have a weird manually oily taste we only buy this water in my household we love this it is the best water on the market

February 01, 2017

When our family goes on road trips this is the brand of bottled water we always take along with us. You can't go wrong with the cost and it really is a great tasting bottle of water. I have issues with drinking tap water and so this is a great option!

February 01, 2017

I am very picky about my water and I do not like a lot of water bottles' tastes. This one however tastes not too bad if I had to drink it!!! And I believe they go on sale quite often!

February 01, 2017

This is the best tasting bottled water that I use. I always take a bottle of it when I go for walks in the summertime or when I go shopping because I tend to get thirsty alot. I have been using this brand of water bottles for years and I absolutely like this bottled water! I always buy two cases of it at a time.