3.9/5
Nestlé Pure Life Natural Spring Water Reviews
Ranked #3 in Water

August 01, 2017

I've been drinking Nestle since I was young.

I've been drinking Nestle since I was young. Never had any problems. It's been there for me on both hot and cold days and I feel like I'm betraying the brand when I switch over to another.

July 02, 2017

My favourite bottled water

I love nestle spring water bottled water . It's the only one I usually buy , unless the Walmart brand is on sale . Regular price is approximately $4.99 for a case of 24, but I buy it on sale for $2.99 or even $1.99 . It's always on sale. It doesn't have much of a taste and it doesn't taste Salty like most of the other Brands do .

June 23, 2017

Great product!

Great product, no after taste at all or any floaties in the water. Love when this comes on sale at the store I stock up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 20, 2017

Je n'acheterais plus à cause qu'elle est trop salé.

J'ai acheté une bouteille d'eau Nestlé la dernière fois que je suis allée faire l'épicerie pour ma soeur, parce que j'avais très soif et qu'il n'y avait pas de fontaine. Au cours des dernières années j'ai beaucoup diminuer le taux de sel de mon régime alimentaire, c'est probablement pour cela que j'ai détecter un taux de sel élevé en buvant. La qualité du plastique de la bouteille est très désagréable dans la main surtout qu'en même temps je poussais le chariot. Les seules bouteilles que j'achète et cela seulement en été sont les bouteilles de 30 litres pour ma distributrice d'eau chaude et froide à la maison de campagne.

0.7/5

June 20, 2017

the only brand of water I will not buy

I can't stand this water. It has an after taste and tastes gross. If you freeze it overnight and put it in your lunch for the next day sometimes salt crystals form and it becomes undrinkable. I am not the only one that this has happened to. I choose tap water over this brand of water.

June 09, 2017

This is my go to water , it's taste clean and filtered . However I hate the plastic bottle it easy gets crushed . However I love the taste so I don't mind

June 05, 2017

The water taste is refreshing and worth every cent I pay for it. It keeps me hydrated and quenches my thirst. The water bottle is a must-have when I step out of my home and I would recommend it to all who need a good drink of water to keep themselves hydrated.

May 17, 2017

This water is always affordable and you can find it on sale most of the time. I love the taste because it taste exactly like the title, natural spring water. It is super light and refreshing

May 03, 2017

This is one of the most affordable brands of water and it is very often on sale. The only complaint that I would have with it is that the bottle itself is super flimsy

April 25, 2017

I have my pros & cons with Nestle pure life natural spring water. They get theres from a place in Hope BC free and charge us to drink it... Anyway its got a great taste yes there's a huge difference in how water tastes. I love this brand of water. We buy it if we head to the USA on our camping trips. it tastes better then any bottled U.S. water