Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

May 01, 2020

Fantastic Perfume

This is one of my favorite go to perfumes. Its' inexpensive. The staying power of the perfume lasts all day. Has a vanilla cotton candy smell to it. I always buy this and have it on hand. Definitely recommend it.

May 01, 2020

Great Perfume

I love the scent of this perfume. It isn't overpowering like some perfumes can be it is light and fresh and lasts all day. I get so many compliments when I am wearing Pink Sugar.

April 24, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

AQUOLINA PINK SUGAR PERFUME Review

Smells like candy but in a feminine mature way. The smell last a long time. The packaging is cute as well. This is my favorite perfume and I can wear it everyday if I never ran out.

April 06, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again!

This smells just like cotton candy. I've always loved a sweet scent. Price is reasonable. I always have this at home. Would recommend everyone try this if you enjoy a sweet scent.

April 06, 2020

Cotton Candy

This perfume is very sweet, so you must like that type. I really like it. Although it does not last as long as I would like. You can always find it on the $20 shelf at Shoppers

March 05, 2020

Brings Me Back to My Youth!

My gorgeous 50th Birthday gift from my BestFriend @hoperender ! I have adored PinkSugarPerfume along with their body lotion and shower gel for years!! It smells exactly like #SpunSugar, just like at Fairs and at The CNE...remember the pink spun cotton candy? #CottonCandy ! It reminds me of that and the scent is so playful and young! I get compliments wherever and whenever I go and wear it. Vanilla Bean is a very strong note, too. This package even came with Shower Gel and Body Cream!!!
    I really appreciate this, Hopey!

February 17, 2020
    Washington, United States

This Perfume is as sweet as can be. In love

This perfume is amazingly sweet. The base notes of it are like a pink sugar cupcake party. The name says it all, it's not a subtle sweetness, so if you aren't a fan of sweet scents I would watch out. In my case its beyond impeccable. I love it and hope to always be able to find it somewhere, since I think its either discontinued or going to be, and that breaks my HEART. Regardless I recommend it to all the sweet loving souls.

January 31, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Perfect winter fragrance

I blind bought this and I’m so glad I did! The scent is gorgeous and sugary, and it lasts all day. It’s very strong so I just spray it once on my clothes or I’ll get a headache if I apply more than that. But I do love it, it smells dreamy

3.2/5

October 03, 2019

Smells great

This perfume smells great! Lasts a decent amount of time but definitely does not last a whole day. Great scent at an awesome price. Good for every day, causal use!

August 14, 2019

Beautiful scent but turns yellow fast

This is an excellent perfume. It smells deliciously sweet and lasts a long time. However it starts to become yellow very fast. There is also quite a lot of perfume in the bottle.