Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

May 30, 2019

Perfect for people who love sweet

This perfume is heavy on the sweet factor, so if you are more of a musk or floral person, this ones not for you. The scent does last quite a few hours and you’ll probably be told you smell like a cookie ha ha ha. If you want value, purchase this product at a drug store not a department store.

March 19, 2019

Smells yummy

Another one of my favourites, you end up smelling like a candy/bakery. Hubby always says I smell like cookies. It’s a fun and playful perfume another of my must haves.

March 19, 2019

This is for you if you are in your teens

This is such a gorgeous and cute perfume especially for people in their teens! One of the perfumes i would recommend for a someone just starting out / diving into perfumes.

It stays true to its name! Sugar! because it is really a sweet smelling perfume

March 13, 2019

This is a must buy!

Love this perfume. I have used this for years! This is a perfume you could never get tired of. Very sweet, light smell that lasts all day. I highly recommend this product. Any ladies out there who want to get a mans attention, well this is your product ;)

March 30, 2018

Sweet Reflection

If the color pink had a smell, Pink Sugar would be it! This perfume took me by surprise! I admit, I was baffled at first by its sickeningly sweet smell that I truly believed was overwhelming and immature in the bottle alone. I took one whif, sprayed a bit on my wrist, and then went to work. As my work day continued, I started picking up delightful waves that reminded me of a fresh shower and a cupcake factory rolled into one. The smell didn't linger in an annoying way but rather wafted in and out of my nose unexpectedly the rest of the afternoon. As I began to forget I was wearing anything at all, Pink Sugar gave me a gentle but firm reminder that I chosen it as my fragrance for the day. Pink Sugar is a definite picker-upper, with the sweet charms of teenage girlhood body sprays, but the lasting power of a woman's fragrance. This perfume is both a young woman's must-have and also a sexy and playful scent for the mature woman. Definitely recommended.

November 26, 2017

Perfect for Everyday!

This perfume is not incredibly expensive, however it is incredibly delicious! It is a super sweet, punch you in the face with unicorn and glitter, cotton-candy-ish scent that is perfect for everyday. If only the scent would last FOREVER.

September 16, 2017

Super sweet smelling perfume

This perfume has a fun sweet smell! Very girly scent. I would recommend for a younger woman. The smell is similar to a cotton candy. It definitely smells great for the cheap price!

July 13, 2017

Sweet dreams!

I f you like sweet smells this perfume is for you. It honestly smells like cotton candy, I love it! It last a few hours but I don't mind reapplying it .And I agree that is for young girls. Just my opinion.

May 09, 2017

I love this perfume. I wear it as an everyday scent. It stays for quite a long time, after I think it's worn off I'll still get hints of it every now and then.
    This product is quite expensive when purchased at Sephora but I'll grab a bottle or two everytime I see it on the $19.99 rack at Shoppers.

April 04, 2017

i snatch this up every time i see it at shoppers for less than $20. its perfect for summer/spring and i always get compliments when i wear it! it's cute and girly, but not too young-ish.