Arbonne ABC Diaper Rash Cream

Arbonne ABC Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #17 out of 345 in Diaper Creams

May 26, 2017

I love the ABC line by Arbonne! The products are a bit pricey but the quality and effectiveness is totally worth it. It's nice to know I'm not putting harsh chemicals on my kids and the fact that the products WORK is even better!

May 22, 2017

Arbonne ABC Diaper Rash Cream is my favourite baby product, It would cure diaper rashes or skin irritation winthin hours of using it, I have the 141g bottle and it has lasted me over a year, you dont need to much. I received the whole ABC line from Arbonne and this was my favourite out of them and the one that worked wonders (I also like the other products just not as much) I have gotten this for a family member as well and she is in love with the diaper cream. I find the product to be on the expensive side but totally worth it on how well it works.

May 15, 2017

Love this cream for my baby! Works well on diaper rash and goes on smoothly. Have used it for spots of eczema and it worked wonders. Would highly recommend this product, however it is a little pricey :)

May 11, 2017

This cream is great for babies and adults! It works great on heat rashes as well as baby rashes. We also use it as a moisturizer for eczema and dry skin because it had extra moisturizing effects.

March 30, 2017

I have used this diaper cream for the last 5 years for all my children. Any trace of redness disappears over night. It is a great product! I even hear it is good for eczema:)

December 20, 2016

This cream is also very useful on dry skin. I have been using it this winter on some eczema patches.
    The cream is not greasy and feels wonderful on the skin. It is worth the money.

2.7/5

October 24, 2016

I tried samples for Arbonne baby products that an Arbonne lady gave me and boy was I glad i didnt pay for it! This product is apparently fragrance free and natural yet it smells strongly like spices. I tried it on my baby's skin in small amounts but I could not stand the smell. Sorry but this product is not for us.

September 25, 2016

I got this product at my baby shower with my first born and a couple samples along the way for my son.
    I love this product, it worked so well for babies and it cleared up their bum rashes right away.
    The cost could be a little cheaper but its well worth it!

February 22, 2016

This seriously blew me away! I had tried a tun of things to treat my axzema and though it's not what the product is intended for it worked lile a charm when nothing else would! I also used to get heat rash in the summer and this helps with that too :)

November 11, 2015

I would recommend this cream to not only any child who has random rashes, but also any adult who has rashes. I used this on my sons diaper rash at every diaper change for 3 days and it was completely cleared up. Also my husband used it on a rash he got and it cleared it up much quicker than anything else he has used.

kns215 added a new review for