Arbonne ABC Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 347 in Diaper Creams

March 30, 2017

I have used this diaper cream for the last 5 years for all my children. Any trace of redness disappears over night. It is a great product! I even hear it is good for eczema:)

December 20, 2016

This cream is also very useful on dry skin. I have been using it this winter on some eczema patches.
    The cream is not greasy and feels wonderful on the skin. It is worth the money.

October 24, 2016

I tried samples for Arbonne baby products that an Arbonne lady gave me and boy was I glad i didnt pay for it! This product is apparently fragrance free and natural yet it smells strongly like spices. I tried it on my baby's skin in small amounts but I could not stand the smell. Sorry but this product is not for us.

September 25, 2016

I got this product at my baby shower with my first born and a couple samples along the way for my son.
    I love this product, it worked so well for babies and it cleared up their bum rashes right away.
    The cost could be a little cheaper but its well worth it!

February 22, 2016

This seriously blew me away! I had tried a tun of things to treat my axzema and though it's not what the product is intended for it worked lile a charm when nothing else would! I also used to get heat rash in the summer and this helps with that too :)

November 11, 2015

I would recommend this cream to not only any child who has random rashes, but also any adult who has rashes. I used this on my sons diaper rash at every diaper change for 3 days and it was completely cleared up. Also my husband used it on a rash he got and it cleared it up much quicker than anything else he has used.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    PÜR Gum

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    What is everyone's biggest pet peeve?!

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !