Arbonne ABC Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

February 01, 2020

Our go to diaper cream for the past decade

This diaper cream is the best. The scent is great, it stays where it’s supposed to and it lasts. We’ve been using it for years and my best friend also uses this cream, it works for rashes everytime and is non irritating.

January 27, 2020

Not worth the extra money

When purchasing this baby line from Arbonne I was expecting this bum cream to be different then the regular stuff I normally buy at the drug store. It is exactly the same but twice the price. Save your money and just buy sudocreme.

January 21, 2020

Works like a charm

This stuff works. My baby had a bad rash from antibiotics, I put this in and it was almost healed bmuo by his next bum change. I am super impressed. It is expensive, but j will definitely buy it again. The safe ingredients are important to me

September 06, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Absolutely love this diaper cream!!

I have to admit i was a bit cautious with my initial purchase because it is a bit more expensive than most duaper creams you can get off the store shelves but after i tried it on my daughter its the only rhing we use now!! My daughter has gi issues and therefore has mostly runny/diarrhea type bms, so she gets sore/diaper rash frequently but using this cream has made her bottom a whole lot happier!! It quickly starts healing up any sores/rash she has as well as calming down the inflammation so shes not in pain/itching/etc while it heals, its a miracle in a bottle for us. I highly recommend trying!!

August 06, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Amazing!

This product really works! After applying this around 3-4 hours later, my daughter's rash was completely gone. I was amazed! I have tried many products and none worked as good as this. It's not too thick either which makes it great to apply to a painful rash.

February 06, 2019

Expensive but amazing

We got to try this product when my kids were younger. We really loved it and it worked well on diaper rashes. The smell was minimal and it did the job. It is very expensive but you pay for what you get.

November 23, 2018

AMAZING diaper cream

I’ve been using the Arbonne Baby diaper cream for my son since he was born and this cream is amazing. It stops any little bit of rash wiggins few hours. It’s a thicker cream but it works so well. It also has the added benefit that it’s verified gluten free and vegan! I recommend this cream to every new mom I meet. 5/5 :)

September 21, 2018

Great natural diaper rash cream

I use this diaper rash cream in conjunction Earth Mama. Both are great. I like the Arbonne because it provides a thick layer over the rash. My baby has had few rashes but once I use this for 1 or 2 days it goes away. Better then sudocream!

April 12, 2018

I'm torn

I've used it a few times on my son and if he dosent have a rash already it works great but if he already has a rash there's no way I can put it on him without him screaming until it's wiped off.. I think you get lots for your money and it's a natural product but if there's already a rash it's a detonate no go for me. Not sure if I'll be getting it again or not

March 21, 2018

very effective cream

This diaper rash cream is my favorite to use, in fact, i've used it on all four of our kids! It is thick, yet "spreadable" which makes it easy to use. The best thing about this product is the piece of mind that comes with knowing that there are zero harmful ingredients and that it's been tested to a higher standard than most products on the market today.