2.4/5
Arbonne Essentials protein shake- chocolate Reviews
Ranked #219 in Supplements

September 21, 2017

Great tasting but pricey

I usually don't like to consume protein powders as I prefer to get my nutrients from whole foods. Since I knew that the Arbonne protein powder is vegan and plant based, I thought i'd give it a try and buy a box. Of course immediately I found that it tasted pasty like you would expect of protein powders, however the chocolate flavour was actually pretty good. I experimented a lot with this by using half almond milk and half water, and also adding a handful of spinach to get added nutrients and it was pretty good. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a vegan plant based protein powder; however it is on the pricey side.

3.2/5

June 18, 2016

I am normally a user of protein powders, but was given a package of the Arbonne's chocolate powder to try. I was happy to try it because of the ingredients and the vitamins and minerals that it contained. I loved that it contained a plant based protein and that it could be used as a meal replacement. I thought that the sugar and sodium were a bit high, but certainly in line with other protein powders. I was not. however, fond of the taste of the shake, as, like most chocolate protein powders, it was somewhat chalky. I don't think that I would purchase this product

0.8/5

December 28, 2015

nee a blender i think to mix this right... not really a good taste... nope not for me

1.0/5

December 28, 2015

The chocolate protein shake was quite disappointing. It didn't blend well. It had a chalky texture and poor flavour. It is a plant based protein which is fine a meal replacement. However, since the body does not absorb plant based proteins very well it would not be beneifical if intentions were to increase muscle mass. I have no interest in consuming this product again.