3.9/5
Arbonne FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub Reviews

September 21, 2017

Effective and makes my skin feel baby soft

I was first introduced to this product at a "spa party" I was invited to. After we had used the RE9 facial cleanser, we were instructed to use this. At first I found it just felt like any other facial scrub. But as we continued to use it, I noticed that it doesn't feel as abrasive as other scrubs. It has a fresh smell and washes away easily. For the next few days, even when I didn't wash my face, it still felt baby soft! Highly recommend!

September 02, 2017

Great for oily skin

I use this as a scrub/mask 1x per week, I have combination/oily skin and I find this really helps. My pores appeared a lot smaller after the first couple weeks as well. I have been using it for 6 months now, but I do not find the results as powerful as when I started.

February 18, 2016

This is a pretty average exfoliating scrub.
    I don't like the smell of it at all.
    It does have a white tinge to it. Feels a bit thicker, clay-like.
    The beads are there but they feel small & sparse.
    I did like how soft my face was after & that it helped get
    rid of some of the dry skin that was bothering me.

March 02, 2015

I love this product because it's 2 in 1. It's a scrub, but can also be used as a masque! I leave it on for 3-5 minutes and then wash it off and my skin feels amazing and my pores are reduced. I have pretty sensitive skin after using some bad dermatology grade products for acne prone skin, and this has not made me react in any way. I'm looking forward to trying the actual masks that Arbonne offers next.

September 07, 2014

Exfoliates but not harsh. Doesn't make me break out. Makes my skin feel new and fresh again!

September 05, 2014

Since I already use Arbonne products but get occasionally acne, I was looking for a scrub that would eliminate dirt and dead skin yet not irritate my sensitive skin. I use the product once a week and follow with the FC5 face wash and my skin seems to being showing improvement. It is a a scrub so I suggest using with a face cloth and gently rubbing it.