Ardenes flip flops Reviews
#18 in Flip-flops

December 12, 2017

Cute and affordable

Ardenes is my go to store because it's pretty affordable especially with the shoes. They only last a few months but it's to be expected for a low price. I love it because I always buy new shoes every few months anyways haha

September 17, 2016

I love superman, when I saw these and they were 70% off I had to get them. Wore them throughout the summer, their still in perfect condition. I was worried they would fall apart, because they were so cheap. There's a variety of flip flops to choose from.

2.3/5

January 14, 2016

Ardenes flip flops are absolute garbage in my opinion. They give you a great deal by selling "5 pairs for only $10!". I'm always one for deals , but I do not recommend spending your $10 to have your shoes break after like 2-3 days of wearing them. You can go threw 5 pairs in less then a month because there flip flops are made so cheaply and effortlessly. Pretty sure they are the same quality as dollar store flip flops.