3.9/5
Atelier Cologne Clementine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Reviews
#359 in Perfume

July 11, 2019

Love the smell.

Great Smell. Not too strong but definitely a favourite. Worth a try for sure. Leaves a very pleasant smell and not a bad odor like most. Really would recommend it for someone going out on a special occasion.

July 23, 2018

My new go to

Love love love!!! I got a mini of this perfume with my points from Sephora about a year ago and Ia obsessed! The light fresh citrus scent is just so pleasant without being overpowering. I always receive compliments when I wear it and I think this will be a staple in my fragrance collection for years to come.

July 17, 2018

Oh CLEMENTINE

I adore this scent so much that after i got a sample of this with one of my sephora orders, I had to go in and pick some up. This probably one os the best summer prefume you can buy. I used to think "ATELIER COLOGNE INTENSEE VANILLA" was the best scent under the Atelier brand and i was so wrong, the clementine california is so good that just one spray of the cologne and it makes you feels so youthfull.. its wierd and awesome!! love love it

July 21, 2017

A gorgeous fragrance but overpriced with no staying power

This is a fragrance which is fresh, light, and youthful; appropriate for summer. Like a lot of other colognes in the Atelier franchise, it is top note heavy so it volatilizes quickly on the skin. The juice is anchored with heart and base notes of vetiver, sandalwood, and cypress but are virtually undetectable. Other than the citrus notes, you get a hint of pepper. I recommend the travel spray as a top up because this fragrance won’t take you beyond the first twenty minutes of the sillage, a shame because it is a beautiful fragrance. If you are looking for a fragrance in the fresh category, that is similar but want better staying power, I recommend D&G;light blue. Light blue will last you 4-6 hours with some fragrance still lingering at day’s end. An even longer lasting alternative is the new D&G;Light Blue intense.