4.1/5
Atelier Cologne Clementine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Reviews
#373 in Perfume

September 25, 2019

Heavenly scent.

I originally got a sample of this citrus beauty in the mail from an influencer link given to Sam Ravandahl to share with her followers.

I was immediately drawn to the scent but it didn't wear well on me and ended up smelling slightly more like a cleanser than a cologne. I do find it holds more true if I apply is on my clothing rather than on my body.

However this scent holds it's structure on my husband perfectly. It is such a clean, bold, sexy scent on him. I can't get enough. I bought him a smaller bottle for our anniversary and can't wait to repurchase a bigger bottle in the future. My husband is NOT a fragrance guy but raves about how confident he feels when he puts that on. He gets a ton of compliments on it and barely applies any when he does. The scent is long lasting and doesn't change over hours of wear. Highly recommend for men and women!! It's an excellent unisex scent.

August 06, 2019

So good!

This perfume smells AMAZING! I got a sample size bottle and I m loving it. It smells nice and refreshing and would definitely encourage people (women) to buy it ❤️

July 11, 2019

Love the smell.

Great Smell. Not too strong but definitely a favourite. Worth a try for sure. Leaves a very pleasant smell and not a bad odor like most. Really would recommend it for someone going out on a special occasion.

July 23, 2018

My new go to

Love love love!!! I got a mini of this perfume with my points from Sephora about a year ago and Ia obsessed! The light fresh citrus scent is just so pleasant without being overpowering. I always receive compliments when I wear it and I think this will be a staple in my fragrance collection for years to come.

July 17, 2018

Oh CLEMENTINE

I adore this scent so much that after i got a sample of this with one of my sephora orders, I had to go in and pick some up. This probably one os the best summer prefume you can buy. I used to think "ATELIER COLOGNE INTENSEE VANILLA" was the best scent under the Atelier brand and i was so wrong, the clementine california is so good that just one spray of the cologne and it makes you feels so youthfull.. its wierd and awesome!! love love it

July 21, 2017

A gorgeous fragrance but overpriced with no staying power

This is a fragrance which is fresh, light, and youthful; appropriate for summer. Like a lot of other colognes in the Atelier franchise, it is top note heavy so it volatilizes quickly on the skin. The juice is anchored with heart and base notes of vetiver, sandalwood, and cypress but are virtually undetectable. Other than the citrus notes, you get a hint of pepper. I recommend the travel spray as a top up because this fragrance won’t take you beyond the first twenty minutes of the sillage, a shame because it is a beautiful fragrance. If you are looking for a fragrance in the fresh category, that is similar but want better staying power, I recommend D&G;light blue. Light blue will last you 4-6 hours with some fragrance still lingering at day’s end. An even longer lasting alternative is the new D&G;Light Blue intense.