Aveda Be Curly Shampoo

Aveda Be Curly Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #860 out of 1102 in Shampoo

Gentle cleansing enhances curl, combats frizz and boosts shine on curly or wavy hair. Wheat protein and organic aloe blend expands when hair is wet and retracts when dry to enhance curl or wave. Refreshing citrus aroma contains certified organic lime, lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure plant and flower essences.

May 11, 2017

I have tried this shampoo a few times but it is costly and I think Aveeno is a better buy because of the cost and it effectiveness on my hair. I like Aveeno!!

March 09, 2017

I have wavy/ kind of curly chemically treated hair, and I find this shampoo average.

Pros: What I love is the way my curls look when I use both the shampoo and conditioner as well as the curl defining cream. The issue is, if you do not use all three, then the line isn't as effective as it promises. The wheat protein in the line is great for hair strength if you have any breakage. I also think the fact that its all natural is a total plus!

Cons: The shampoo (and the rest of the line) is slightly drying. Usually, I love AVEDA products for the smell, but Be Curly has one of the less enticing scents the brand produces. Also, cost of the product is a major deterrent for me.

I wish there was a "maybe" for the recommend choice, because it really depends on what you need from a curl shampoo whether or not I would say to buy it!

Good luck!

November 17, 2016

Aveda is the real deal. They have great products that actually work. You get what you pay for, but well worth it. The smell of the products are very natural. Sometimes too much, but a hair perfume really helps.

June 28, 2016

I love this shampoo - amazing scent, hugh number of natural ingredients, and really great lather.
    My hair is super soft and silky using it, and I'm hooked! Its the only shampoo I use!

April 07, 2015

worked good found I needed to add extra conditioner or mask though

August 05, 2014

Just love the smell!
    No more itchy scalp for me, due to too harsh pharmacy product. Used with the Be Curly conditionner really helps my haïr texture. A bit pricy, but we don't have to use a lot. I recommand it to all kind of frizzy hair.

July 18, 2014

not worth the price and no visible results

August 19, 2012

This is the best shampoo I have every used. I use this with the conditioner and my hair has been healthy. The shampoo and conditioner does not weight down my hair and the curls are always perfect with zero frizz. I will continue to purchase this shampoo for sure, it is definitely worth the price.

May 11, 2012

This product made my hair pretty soft and hydrated but wasn't completely worth the price but I still love it . I would get this again buy not as an everyday constant purchase

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

ember0se89 added a new review for