Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion

Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1132 out of 1361 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 11, 2017

I love the whole Botanicals Kinetics line by Aveda. The smell is so nice and soft. Not to mention how it makes my skin feel! I have tried so many products over the years and I've stayed with this line for the last 3 years.

April 10, 2017

This is my all time favourite face moisturizer, especially during the winter. I find this lotion really helps to hydrate my face. I am very sensitive to products, but the scent and product is non-irrirtating. This is one of the more reasonably prices Aveda items, although I would pay more for it due to the results.

February 16, 2017

Loved this product, Aveda works great for sensitive skin types. My face was extremely dry due to cold weather, only 2 days using this and it felt great again.

February 08, 2017

I typically don't get dry skin but this past winter this lotion has been my life saver. When paired with the Botanical Kinetics Creme Cleanser, it is the answer to all of your dry skin problems. Giving 24 hours of hydration you can say goodbye to flakey skin!

August 17, 2015

I've been using the Botanical Kinetics line for almost 2 years. Love the smell, the feel and the results! Feels fresh and amazing!

March 25, 2015

I have a hard time with dry skin and i'm always looking for a hydrating lotion to put on before my foundation. This lotion keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day whether you're looking for a lotion to hydrate before makeup or if you just want to throw some on to put some moisture back in your face!

September 10, 2014

This is a very light, moisturizing, and quick-absorbing lotion that always leaves my skin soft and supple. Perfect for my combination skin in the summertime and the smell is very pleasant (which is very important to me because I am very sensitive to fragrances). You only need one pump for your face and half for your neck so the 5oz bottle will last you forever!

September 06, 2014

I love this cream. It's light and doesn't leave your face greasy

July 29, 2014

This product has worked the best for my skin. I have acne prone skin and I don't breakout using the Aveda product. It is difficult now with the skin getting older it needs hydration. The hydrating lotion gives the skin the hydration it needs.

June 17, 2014

After many years of searching I finally found the best lotion for my face. If I dare even try something else, I either break out or my skin feels so tight and dry. On the pricy side, but so worth it.