Aveda Hand Relief Reviews

Ranked #598 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

Aveda Hand Relief provides rich moisture therapy for soothes dry, chapped hands—leaving them noticeably softer and smoother. Hydrating plant emollients, humectants, exfoliating fruit acids and anti-oxidants—including vitamins A and E—help diminish signs of aging and provide optimal relief. Increases moisture levels and elasticity in skin with continued use.  Visit their website at http://www.aveda.com

June 29, 2016

During a long few days of being in and out of hotels and airports, my hands needed relief...desperately! I popped into the Aveda shop at one of the airports (OMG I love the way that shop smells) and asked if they had any suggestions. The staff member handed me the tester of this product and I was sold!

It smells fantastic (a bit like citrus?), absorbs quickly, isn't greasy or sticky, and makes my hands so soft and supple! If it wasn't so expensive, I would bathe in it! Of course, the fact that I purchased it in an airport could have inflated the cost a bit.

This product is on my permanent holiday gift wishlist, though. I love it!

May 04, 2016

I use Aveda Hand Relief daily because of having my hands in water everyday,,,, the hand cream soothes and keeps my hands feeling moisturized and smooth and free of cracked sore skin.

May 04, 2016

I really enjoy aveda's products because it contains great quality ingredients. I love the small of the hand relief. Its a good texture and makes my hands feel very soft and smooth.

July 31, 2015

I love this hand lotion. It smells amazing and makes my hands feel even more amazing. Only downfall is it's expensive

September 09, 2014

I love the rosemary and mint smell of this hand cream. This is one of the only creams that can soothe my dry hands in the winter months. It is great to keep a tube in my desk at work.

September 08, 2014

My absolute favorite hand cream! Smells amazing and feels even better. Very long lasting.

May 27, 2014

Pricy but works very well. I carry a small one in my purse and keep the large size in my bedside table. If I leave it out my husband uses it - LARGE amounts of it. So I keep it out of sight. I go to great lengths to buy it - an hour drive each way so buy a couple when I go. One of those products you don't want to be without.
    Not greasy absorbs well. Very light scent - I have problems with fragrances and it doesn't bother me at all.

May 25, 2014

This is a pricey hand cream but worth the money because this is what you need for cold and dry winters. I had gotten a small tube as a sample. This hand cream has a light smell to it that is not offensive. This cream has helped get my hands through the last cold winter in Canada. I highly recommend this hand cream. At first I thought it was greasy but now it is just right.

October 03, 2013

Yes it is expensive but its worth buying and trying! I never used any high end products to make my hand smooth, but when I tried Aveda hand relief lotion it feels smooth and relieve stress from long work. I will be seeing more Aveda products on my bag from now on!

October 29, 2011

help your hands, help a cause
    :Pricey at $30:

There is no sense in spending a lot of money on hand creams...

Unless they're worth every penny. 3,000 pennies to be exact.

My sister and I stumbled upon this; it's one of Aveda's best sellers and I can describe it in a few short words: luxurious with an appealing delicate citrus scent. Soft, not greasy. Smooth, not slippery.

Your hands will thank you.

If you buy it now, you also help breast cancer research. October is breast cancer awareness month.

Just because there are only three days left in, doesn't mean you shouldn't stay informed. Being aware means being effective. Learn more.

Love it.