Aveda Shampure Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #829 out of 1144 in Shampoo

March 29, 2017

This shampoo is amazing! Leaves my hair super clean without stripping it, and it smells amazing. It's like a spa treatment in your own shower. Even though it's on the pricey side, I will continue to repurchase this.

March 16, 2017

I've been using Aveda shampure shampoo for a few weeks now. I love the herbal scent - the shampoo itself is scented really strong but it's a fairly soft scent after. My hair and scalp seem really clean without feeling stripped.

December 20, 2016

This is a great shampoo. The scent is absolutely amazing . It's like having a mini, relaxation, spa treatment in the shower. I also have the Shampure composition calming oil for a hair treatment . Can't get enough of the fragrance ❤

April 25, 2016

The smell with this shampoo is worth the price! It's so spa like, so calming...I have used this in my shampoo rotation for at least 20 years. I think it's Avedas cult classic, you can't beat this, cleanses so well, I adore Aveda.

March 14, 2016

Love, love, love Shampure. I have used this shampoo off and on for 25 years. Every time I treat myself to a bottle of it I am reminded again and again how much I love it.

February 15, 2016

The shampure line from Aveda is not only affordable but it leaves your hair feeling great and smelling even better. I love using it because it makes me feel like I have just been to the salon. You cannot beat the price for such a high end product!

January 22, 2016

A friend recommended it to be and I wasn't into it based on the price. Then, I visited an Aveda salon for regular hair cuts and I fell in love with the product. I have some on hand at all times. My hair just feels and looks better with this shampoo. Wish I could find a cheaper version somewhere.

2.8/5

December 30, 2015

I love Aveda products, and I really love the scent of this one, but... it's just meh, It doesn't do anything special but it cleans the hair so i guess its doing its job :P I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone because it is quite pricey for just a normal shampoo, but I do recommend other Aveda products.

1.5/5

October 10, 2015

Made my hair fall out like crazy! Maybe not for me. I have fine hair natural blonde.With the use of conditioner it was tangled and I lost so much hair with each wash. And I couldn't stand the smell. Smells like so many strong herbs mixed together

July 31, 2015

This was my favorite shampoo forever. I always used it. It has the best smell in the world!! For some reason it no longer works for my hair but if I could afford it I would bathe in it!!

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)