Aveeno Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 55

Aveeno Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 55 Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #290 out of 405 in Sun Protection

With broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection combined with skin-soothing colloidal oatmeal, to protect baby's skin from the sun's harmful rays while caring for baby's delicate skin. This fragrance-free formula is waterproof, non-greasy, non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) and actually helps prevent moisture loss. This lotion is good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin. For more information, visit http://www.aveeno.ca/
* non-greasy,
* oil-free,
* waterproof,
* dermatologist-recommended brand

July 12, 2017

Even if you dont have a baby this is perfect for you

Like the headline says, no baby? still works. I am fair skinned and need good protection against the sun. Most sunblocks leave me oily or cause me to break out, but with the Aveeno Baby Sunblock Lotion I can even apply it to my face and have no negative feelings about it. Not only am I left with clear skin but no sunburn as well.

May 15, 2017

My most favorite and trusted unscreen to put on my beautiful daughters, from the age they are able to use it and until they need something stronger this will always be my goto! No obnoxious smells or greasy feeling which is a plus & the peace of mind knowing they are absolutely protected from harmful rays!

July 01, 2015

Allthough this sunscreen does it's job perfectly, I found it so oily and did not like it.

April 17, 2015

I found this to be very dissapointing as a sunblock, some of the ingredients were not natural at all. It also was too greasy for me and didn't cover that well. I'll stick to zinc oxide.

February 06, 2015

i found it to work good for us. I got it on sale and used coupon, so it didnt coast me too much, but on a regular day it might be little pricey.
    To apply it, you need to use little of product, it spreads nicely and will last you.

2.3/5

July 18, 2014

Ridiculous price for sunscreen... Close to $20 for this at shoppers drug mart! When I apply this on my baby, it's not too thick so goes on easy. However, after an hour or so I noticed baby's skin gets quite icky... As all sunscreen typically do to the user... Overall, good thing is my baby has not sunburned yet but the price is just ridiculous...

June 18, 2014

it works good but leaves a funny powdery film on her skin so it makes it hard to get her dressed

May 29, 2014

For being a sensitive product, it sure gave my little one a rash. I found that this product did do it's job of protecting skin from the sun, but I was disappointed that it caused a rash.

August 26, 2013

It keeps you safe from the sun, but takes forever to rub in. My kids are mixed and have tan skin and it makes them look like they have a skin condition. I have founds Ombrelle to be much better.

July 27, 2012

Love this sunscreen! It has no scent and is not greasy at all. I've always hated putting sunscreen on my face because it's so oily feeling, but Aveeno feels dry, like there is nothing there. It's kind of expensive, but worth every penny!