Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 09, 2021
    United Kingdom

Works but makes you a bit teary eyed

It has worked good for my pigmentation due to sun. But care needs to be taken when applying near the eye area, gives a sort of burning sensation. So kinda divided on it

January 30, 2021

Works for except teary-eye

Spf that finally doesn't leave white cast, not to oily and doesn't cause breakout except teary eye. If I leave my around eyes out of the picture no problem. It has alcohol which might not work for some

November 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Hydrates and doesn’t leave a white caste

Light weight formula, love the fact also that it doesn’t leave a white caste.
    Has a cooling/ minty kinda feel on the skin when you apply it. I feel like my skin is protected against UV rays whenever I wear this after my moisturizer.
    It’s the only sunscreen I’ve used so far

November 12, 2020

Gave me a rash :(

I quite enjoyed the Neutrogena's Hydro Boost SPF 50 for about a month and would have given it five stars but then all of a sudden the product gave me a really itchy rash.

August 04, 2020

Good quality product for a fair price

I really enjoyed the product, specially considering it has hyaluronic acid (which is great for the skin). The only thing that bothers me a little is that I have extremely oily skin, and the product made it oily very quickly. Although it doesn’t says it’s specific for the face, it doesn’t say i can’t use it either.

July 10, 2020

Wonderful sunscreen. My skin is protected

Wonderful sunscreen. My skin is dry, it doesn't get oily and protected, it is hydrated and it smells soft. Great cost / benefit I don't have this sunscreen in my bag. Use on face, lap, arms and hands.

May 14, 2020

FINALEMENT!!!

Enfin une crème solaire qui ne laisse pas de tracé blanc sur ma peau. Yeahhh
    J'ai la peau foncée et trouver une crème solaire qui ne laisse pas ce fameux "white cast" a été une véritable aventure. J'ai presque tout essayé sans succès.
    Cela fait un an que j'utilise cette crème solaire et c'est merveilleux. Elle est même hydratante sans agresser ma peau ultra sensible et n'a pas cette sensation de lourdeur sur la peau.
    Très légère, hydratante, et pas huileuse. La crème solaire par excellence. Je la recommande à tous.

April 23, 2020

Not greasy and doesn't not leave trace or residue on your fa

The sunscreen has high SPF and protect you from UVA and UVB. Unlike other sunscreen which usually leave a thick layer of grease or trace of white residue on the face, this sunscreen is easy to apply evenly and leave no trace or grease. Will definitely buy again.

April 23, 2020

Best sunscreen I've used

Love this sunscreen, it has a nice scent that is not the typical "sunscreen smell." It has a gel formula so it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I wear it on my face and body, works well under makeup without balling up.

April 21, 2020

Love it

I really love this product! It’s very comfortable to wear especially under makeup and it’s hydrating as well. The scent is amazing and it doesn’t feel heavy or greasy. This is my new go to facial sunscreen.