Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection

June 18, 2018

amazing

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

June 07, 2018

Best sunscreen for the price

I love this sunscreen for my face. For the price it it the best quality you can find on a budget. Helped to keep my face from burning but also helped to moisturize and not leave my face feeling heavily plastered like usual sunscreen does. Highly recommend.

June 01, 2018

I would buy it again

I got a chance to try it for free and I love it. I actually got another tub from Shoppers Drug Mart because I used all of the tried tub. I like how it work on my skin. It does not make it dry as other sunscreen I had been buying.

May 30, 2018

Bon produit!

J’aime beaucoup le fait que le produit offre une protection fps 50. J’aime me sentir protégée. Bonne absorption de la crème, bonne odeur, ne laisse pas ma peau huileuse ou grasse, prix correct.

May 28, 2018

Excellent sun protection without feeling greasy

I loved this sunscreen! It goes on smoothly without leaving an excessively oily residue and stays on for a long time. I was easily able to apply makeup over it as well! I will be purchasing it in the future. Thank you #ProductReviewClub for sending me this product in return for my honest review.

May 28, 2018

Fast absorbing and slightly moisturizes

Bye to those oily sunscreens that leave a white cast, this one is definitely a winner. Furthermore, as a woman of colour, I really appreciate that it quickly absorbed into my skin leaving no residue. Moreover, it's a waterbased gel which even gave my dry skin a little moisture. It is also pretty affordable and gives good protection from the sun. In addition, as it's pretty lightweight It even work well with my make-up. Plus, a little goes a long way with this one.

I received a sample from Chickadvisor for testing purposes and this is my honest review.

Good product.

It really works. Easy to apply and dries fast. No oily feeling. It's good to the face too.
    Perfect for the summer to protect you from getting sunburn.

Parfait pour l'été!!

L'été est à nos portes er j'ai eu la chance, grâce à chickadvisor de tester cette crème solaire! Légère et efficace, j'ai adoré cette Crème!! Ne laisse pas un apparence graisseux sur la peau. Elle protège vie du soleil.

Lightweight sunscreen

I got this product for free,

This is a fantastic lightweight fast absorbing sunscreen.

It doesn't leave white streaks or a grey cast on my skin. It has a light scent not too overpowering but different they typical sunscreen scent which is very nice.

It is more of a gel than a cream leaving no heavy feeling.

It works, had no sunburns and was able to enjoy the sun and have fun.

I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

I would buy this product

May 26, 2018

I already went to the store to get more!

I already went to the store to get more and it was very reasonable price. Great sunscreen! Doesn't feel greasy and smells good too! I will be using a lot of this during the summer.