Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 02, 2019

Sunscteen is mandatory in summers

Water based sunscreen is a good way to protect our skins and skin tones from summer rays
    We as a family always preferd tonuse neutrogena sunscreens even mostly we have seen dermatologists suggest it to use

April 02, 2019

Hydro boost water gel lotion sunscreen

I recently purchase this sunscreen while on vacation. I was surprise how it worked well . I was not greasy and I didn't get a while film on my screen (wich it's not fun for a person of dark complexion). Great product that I will purchase.

0.8/5

March 26, 2019

Will burn your eyes

No matter how carefully you apply this sunscreen, within an hour it will slide into your eyes and mouth causing a disgusting taste that will not go away. And it makes eyes itch and burn. I have normal to dry skin so I can't even blame natural oils for the way it slides. Also, this sunscreen will separate in the tube so be sure to shake it before use. Oh and it pills, and leaves residue on clothes. Garbage product.

March 23, 2019

Amazing product that every woman should have.

This sun protection is being absorbed lightning fast, and you can use make up in just few minute time, without fear of smudges or skin looking dirty because makeup doesn't stick to your face. Aside of face I use the product also on my hands (my hands sweat really bad during summer) and I have no fear of sticky hands or leaving smudges over things I touch. Very good product, smells nice, absorbs well, and it's not sticky. Can last long if used properly, and definately worth the money. Something for the whole family, not just the female side, but definitely plus that is waterproof and can be used before make up.

February 20, 2019

Great product

If you are looking for sunscreen worth the money you pay for, then go for this product. If gives a great feeling to your skin too and you definitely feel protected :)

February 04, 2019

The sunscreen version of the hydro boost gel cream

I use the Hydro Boost Gel Cream (extra dry version, because it has no fragrance) and I love it. This is basically that with sunscreen mixed in. I like it a lot as a face sunscreen, because it doesn't make my face feel greasy like some others do. I could do without the slight smell, though. I wish it was completely fragrance free, but what sunscreen is? I don't really use this as a moisturizer, I use it on top of my daily AM moisturizer with SPF 30 so I can't really say how it performs on its own.

December 21, 2018

I absolutely love Neutrogena products!they never let me down ! I especially love this sunscreen because it really leaves my skin looking good and not to oily like regular sunscreens that can make your face look wet and very dewy !

July 19, 2018

I love this product

I really like this sunblock,because of the texture,not sticky at all and its so lightweight it feels like you didn’t wore anything.. this is my favorite sunblock for this summer

July 16, 2018

Great product eveer

I partnered with Neutrogena to talk about the new Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50. It is a water-based sunscreen that absorbs super fast, it is light, and It doesn’t feel greasy.
    Pros - I liked it spread easily by being waterproof and absorbing fast, for me those were the main points as I use it a lot before passing makeup.
    Cons - the smell is quite the same sunscreen and I found that it could be like other brands and have a more pleasant smell.

June 28, 2018

Amazing!

This facial sunscreen is unlike any other sunscreen I've used in the past and I'm loving it! It has a very fluid, gel like texture and it has an almost cooling effect when applied - much like a lotion.

There is zero white cast and it absorbs into my skin leaving me with a radiant, dewy look.

I haven't suffered from a sunburn wearing it, nor has my face tanned - safe to say it's doing its job!

This sunscreen is crazy good and very affordable - I highly recommend it!

*I received a complimentary sample in exchange for my honest review