Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 15, 2019

Best sunscreen texture ever!

I got a chance to try the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL sunscreen through ChickAdvisor, for free in 2018. love this line of products from Neutrogena. The scent is calming and fresh, the lotion feels hydrating and best of all doesn't feel like a typical sunscreen. I love it so much, I am on my third tube. It's often on sale too!

July 14, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

best sunscreen

This sunscreen is phenomenal!! It smells great and most important- doesn’t leave that white residue on everything. Great new product Neutrogena!!! highly recommended

June 23, 2019

Not too thick

Some sunscreen is too thick and causes breakouts. These are so light I apply them everywhere! Best of all, this is the only sunscreen my husband can tolerate

June 19, 2019

Sunscreen for those that hate sunscreen

I ordered this product since I specifically hate the feeling of sunscreen on my face in general. It's not greasy, is easy to apply and dries rather quickly. My skin is somewhat oily and this works fine on it.

It can't say that's not entirely unnoticeable since it has a fragrance and does give my face a slight satiny sheen, but compared to other sunscreens it feels more natural. Overall a nice chemical sunscreen.

June 06, 2019

effective sunscreen

After reading many good reviews I got this sunscreen for myself. Yes it works well. I use it under my daily makeup and do not feel anything due to the light texture and non greasy feeling. Makeup stays in place without any touch-up. I will be recommending this to everyone who have combination and sensitive skin.

June 04, 2019

I love this

I love this product. It is non greasy and works. Doesn't make me breakout and goes on well. I love the entire hydro boost line and use all of them daily.

June 04, 2019

Cooling gel sunscreen

I liked the gel formula, it was good for my combination oily skin and felt cooling and refreshing. Didn't feel heavy on the skin like other sunscreen can. Lightly fragranced but not too overpowering. Would recommend to someone wanting a lightweight but hydrating sunscreen.

June 03, 2019

Great protection, light coverage and beautiful scent

I love how light the coverage is but I still feel protected. No greasy feel and the smell is beautiful! It's really good to use because it softens your skin and protects against the sun.

May 31, 2019

Lightweight sunscreen

I got this for free as part of the product review club. Sunscreen is very important to me, I had skin cancer a few years ago so it’s vital that I wear sunscreen at all times. Let me tell you, not all sunscreens are created equal. This one is lightweight, not greasy and provides nice coverage.

May 30, 2019

The summer go to moisturizer + sunscreen

This is my go to sunscreen in summer for everyday ! It’s very moisturizing and effective not greasy at all or no after feel on skin because it has hyaluronic acid in it that keeps the moisture locked . Even works under makeup . Perfect for everyday use just don’t apply to eyes I think this rule applies to every sun screen out there !