Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer Reviews

October 21, 2017

Good quality

A good quality product. It is a good balance of moisturizing and preventing blemishes or excess oil. Slightly more expensive than other brands but worth the extra cost. Bottle design is poor; nozzle gets plugged up and wastes product nearly every day.

Super Product

Super Awsome Product, i love it and would recommend it to everyone! I use it every day and it makes my skin look and feel healthy. Love love love it !! A +++++

The only thing I use

I'm a busy mom so I don't use makeup on a regular basis but this is the only thing I use and I love that it's a moisturizer and it provides SPF so love the extra bonus

The only moisturizer I use

I use this daily, it's especially great with my sensitive skin.
    It moisturizes my skin amazingly and leaves it feeling smooth.
    I love the pump bottle design and the price is fairly affordable.
    The only down side is no SPF, if that is something you look for in a moisturizer.

October 05, 2017

Affordable and gentle moisturizer

This Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer is a decent product.. I love the pump bottle design as it is convenient and mess free (especially with my long nails!).

This product is great for a daytime moisturizer.. I love that it does not leave my face shiny or greasy. Very affordable price as well.

July 27, 2017

Best moisturizer going!

This is the only moisturizer that I would use on my face! With having skin that is prone to acne this moisturizer does the trick. It keeps my face clear of blemishes, it's not too oily and doesn't cause any irritation. The only downfall of this daily moisturizer is that there is no spf in it so additional sun screen is needed.

June 23, 2017

great product for price

if youre looking for a product thats long lasting and gives you the most bang for your buck the aveeno cleanser is a great buy. the only negative is that you do have to use a lot of product in order to get the best effect.

June 23, 2017

Good daily moisturizer

I've been using this for the past few months and I'm happy with it. I haven't noticed a difference in terms of my acne but this moisturizer doesn't make it worse either. It's not oily, absorbs pretty quickly into the skin, and relieves dryness.

June 20, 2017

I love this product for my sensitive skin

This product is absolutely perfect for my sensitive skin. I have a few scars and spots on my skin from breaking out in the past and I feel that this really helps to dull them over time. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only product I've found that doesn't give me any sort of reaction and is very calming.

June 20, 2017

A great moisturizer for acne prone skin

As I have said before, I am huge aveeno fan and advocate for their products. They are a brand I trust to use on my skin and my sons skin as well. The offer a great line of products for all skin types and for everyone to try. This moisturizer is perfect for me because I have acne prone skin but also want to feel like I am putting good ingredients on my skin and prefer not to use harsh chemicals on my skin now that I am 25. This moisturizer keeps my skin soft and moisturized while not clogging my poors or causing further break outs.