Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1366 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 27, 2017

Best moisturizer going!

This is the only moisturizer that I would use on my face! With having skin that is prone to acne this moisturizer does the trick. It keeps my face clear of blemishes, it's not too oily and doesn't cause any irritation. The only downfall of this daily moisturizer is that there is no spf in it so additional sun screen is needed.

June 23, 2017

great product for price

if youre looking for a product thats long lasting and gives you the most bang for your buck the aveeno cleanser is a great buy. the only negative is that you do have to use a lot of product in order to get the best effect.

June 23, 2017

Good daily moisturizer

I've been using this for the past few months and I'm happy with it. I haven't noticed a difference in terms of my acne but this moisturizer doesn't make it worse either. It's not oily, absorbs pretty quickly into the skin, and relieves dryness.

June 20, 2017

I love this product for my sensitive skin

This product is absolutely perfect for my sensitive skin. I have a few scars and spots on my skin from breaking out in the past and I feel that this really helps to dull them over time. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only product I've found that doesn't give me any sort of reaction and is very calming.

June 20, 2017

A great moisturizer for acne prone skin

As I have said before, I am huge aveeno fan and advocate for their products. They are a brand I trust to use on my skin and my sons skin as well. The offer a great line of products for all skin types and for everyone to try. This moisturizer is perfect for me because I have acne prone skin but also want to feel like I am putting good ingredients on my skin and prefer not to use harsh chemicals on my skin now that I am 25. This moisturizer keeps my skin soft and moisturized while not clogging my poors or causing further break outs.

2.0/5

Felt heavy on my face

I purchased the Aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer years ago and I didn't like it at all . It felt so heavy on my face . Like my skin couldn't breathe. I tried it again the next day and the same thing so I had to wash it off. I couldn't use it again. I don't recommend this at all.

June 19, 2017

I LOVE IT

I have used this moisturizer for a few years and I really like it. I have oily, acne prone skin and this cream does not break me out or make my face extra oily. It absorbs quickly and does not leave a sticky residue of any kind. It's great as a makeup base and I use it mainly in the morning. It doesn't leave my face matte all day but it's better than most other creams I've used. A bottle lasts MONTHS so it's worth the price. I also feel like it has helped even my completion and fade my acne scars. I recommend it.

0.7/5

June 15, 2017

This product did nothing for me

This product did nothing for me except dry my skin out even more. Was very disappointed in it as it leads to believe its the best of the best. I will not buy this product again

June 02, 2017

This product leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely buy this again. It is very effective and soothing to the skin. I would recommend it.

June 01, 2017

For some reason this is always my fall back cream. When I try new products and they make my face break out, I always go back to this cream, it hydrates my skin without feeling tight, doesn't make me feel any more oily than usual.. and the value for the amount that it usually lasts me is great ( I usually get about 3 months out of one bottle)... Please don't change the formula Aveeno!