Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment 24H Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 477 in Acne Treatment

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:

• -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion

May 22, 2017

Love this product. My skin is sometimes tight after washing. This is a great moisturizer and does not leave an oily feel. I have sensitive skin and this product is great.

May 16, 2017

I have been using this moisturizer for over 2 years now, and have yet to come across another product that has come close to the benefits this offers. I have sensitive, combination skin, but tend to be more on the oily side-especially the T-zone. It's a light non greasy moisturizer that balances out my skin. It's refreshing when applied and also helps with occasional breakouts. Most acne products I find to be very drying and irritating, but the Vichy Normaderm Ant-Acne Treatment does not cause any redness or discomfort at all. The bottle lasts a long time which justifies the price, as I would not normally spend over $20 on moisturizer.

0.5/5

April 05, 2017

I have very oily acne prone skin and thought this would help moderate my oil production for at least 4-6hours but it didn't. Can't see any noticeable improvement in my skin since I started using it 7weeks ago. Still super oily within an hour of moisturizing with it and still getting the odd new spot. When I wear makeup over it I also noticed it gets patchy. Considering the price I expected more or at the least to do what it was supposed to do.

April 01, 2017

Love this particular Normaderm product, it's always a go-to. It works well to keep skin at bay and helps to clear up acne causing bacteria deep in pores and deeply refines pores. I absolutely love the scent of this as well! Very clean and fresh. Lightweight and oil free. Has high quality Salicylic acid + LHA which helps to unclog your pores and assists with the skinscell turn over. The formula was recently improved and I've yet to try the new version but I assume it's better than ever! Worth the $30 especially when on sale at Shoppers. I recommend either using this every other day since it does dry your skin out a bit. I found it worked the best when combined with another product that is slightly more hydrating!

March 18, 2017

I buy this for my husband. He has extremely sensitive skin and refused to use any skin care products. His skin care routine consists of dove sensitive soap. I used to use the Vichy line and he decided to use this one day and it helped his mild acne it is now a staple in his skin care routine

March 13, 2017

My friend recommended this to me and I can't live without it. My skincare regime has always been a struggle because not only do I suffer from acne, but dry skin as well. This product helped alleviate my problem skin while keeping me hydrated, which is hard to find on the skin care market. I've already recommended this product to multiple clients and everyone seems to love it!

March 13, 2017

A great, effective product but quite expensive for a small bottle. Leaves my skin moisturized and definitely helps with my acne prone skin when used daily

March 02, 2017

This is a great skin care line.
    I have purchased this recently as another line I use for my daughter was not available. Well I can't say I am disappointed..
    This is gentle on my daughter's face yet effective. Although it doesn't get rid of her acne entirely, it does keep it at bay.
    I like that it does not dry or irritate her skin.

February 27, 2017

I could not live without this moisturizer! I have suffered from acne and shiny skin for the majority of my life and I was hoping it would go away as I got older - it didn't.
    I started to use this product a little less than a year ago and the difference in my skin is amazing. I have minimal breakouts and when I do, they are much smaller and barely visible. I also have less shine but still enough that my skin looks healthy and hydrated which was always a struggle because most anti-acne or anti-shine products would dry me out completely ..
    The texture is thin and spreads easily so you do not need to apply too much and it also absorbs quickly and so you don't feel sticky or greasy .. in case you apply too much by mistake. Along with the light texture, it also has a light scent, it is not perfumey or overwhelming and shouldn't irritate if you are sensitive to scents. It is just a very fresh, clean scent.

February 26, 2017

This 24hr lotion has a beautiful smell to it! I have adult acne which never seems to go away. Within 2 weeks of using this product I have noticed a brighter face with less acne and smaller pores! I've struggled to find a perfect everyday lotion that helps my issues, including combination skin. Vichy leaves no oily feeling and my face feels refreshed!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?