3.9/5
Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment 24H Hydrating Lotion Reviews
Ranked #3 in Acne Treatment

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:

• -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion

September 14, 2017

Great face lotion!

I purchased this from the local drug store to use on my skin which still experiences breakouts even though I need to worry about anti aging products. The lotion is light and creamy and applies smoothly. It also smells wonderful. My husband always comments how good I smell after I apply this face lotion. It is very effective at getting rid of acne as well as healing all marks on the face. I have also noticed that my face is not as oily as it was prior to using this Vichy product. Love this face lotion!

July 26, 2017

I received a sample of this and I loved it

I received a sample of this product at drugmart by the cosmetician as I didn't know how to describe my skin. It think it's combined since I can have dry spot, something oily spot and some blackhead and pimple somethimes. So she gave me this sample. Holy Cow! I really enjoy this cream as my skin become solfter and really nicer. I wasn't dissapointed by this Vicky product, since I didn't like the Idealia collection.

July 25, 2017

Stops Acne Before a Whitehead Can Even Form

I purchased the Vichy Normaderm anti-acne cream at a local drugstore. I walked into the drugstore looking to buy a new cream to treat my acne prone skin and a lady recommended this product. At first I was skeptical..I didn't know whether spending the extra dollars would be worth it. I have used a fair amount of different acne creams in my teen years and much to my surprise this product has worked the best for me. Whenever I feel a pimple starting I simply dab the area with a little bit of cream and that will usually stop any acne from forming. This formula is great because it doesn't dry out my skin and includes moisturizing agents. I highly recommend this product for anyone with acne prone skin such as myself. The bottle i purchased was only 50mL and it has lasted me over a year and counting.

July 15, 2017

Not too bad

I got this to try for free through GlamSense in exchange for my honest review.

I have combo, slightly dehydrated, acne prone skin so I am pretty picky with what I put on my face. This cream was pretty good overall and i needed half a pump to cover my whole face and neck. It didn't over dry my skin and I didn't break out badly (1 or 2 but that is normal) and it did help control my oily t-zone. It absorbed quickly but if not properly rubbed it it left a slight residue. It didn't really help heal any fresh post- acne marks on my face and actually made them a little drier but overall my face was soft and moisturized. I only used it for about a week morning and night so I can't say in if it really helps control acne in the long run but so far so good. The biggest con for me was probably the smell. It's not that it's bad but more that it is pretty strong. I don't have an issue with fragrance but this is VERY perfumed. It also really needs to sink in before applying makeup overtop. Other than that it's not a bad acne cream.

June 27, 2017

The daydream from Vichy normaderm

This is a great product. It was given to me by a friend. I find the smell pleasing and it goes on smooth. It works well under my foundation too! It helps with reducing oil during the day for me and I've had less breakouts since using it.

June 06, 2017

I love this face lotion because my skin gets so dry but also can have a few break outs in areas. This helps keep my skin moisturized while also attacking the acne on my face without further drying out my skin. I love Vichy brand in general but this particular cream smells really good and also has a good consistenty (not too thick or runny). It is pretty pricy but I find one bottle lasts me a very long time (4 months give or take).

May 31, 2017

I love the lightness of this lotion.I have had few break-outs since first using the Normaderm system. I love it and I highly recommend it to anyone in need of acne treatment.

May 31, 2017

Je recommande ce produit pour celles qui ont plusieurs petits boutons d'acnés. Après avoir essayé plusieurs crèmes contre l'acné c'est cette crème qui a résolu mon problème. En plus elle sens bon :)

May 22, 2017

Love this product. My skin is sometimes tight after washing. This is a great moisturizer and does not leave an oily feel. I have sensitive skin and this product is great.

May 16, 2017

I have been using this moisturizer for over 2 years now, and have yet to come across another product that has come close to the benefits this offers. I have sensitive, combination skin, but tend to be more on the oily side-especially the T-zone. It's a light non greasy moisturizer that balances out my skin. It's refreshing when applied and also helps with occasional breakouts. Most acne products I find to be very drying and irritating, but the Vichy Normaderm Ant-Acne Treatment does not cause any redness or discomfort at all. The bottle lasts a long time which justifies the price, as I would not normally spend over $20 on moisturizer.