Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment 24h Hydrating Lotion Reviews

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:
  • -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion

August 15, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!

Ma peau à tendance acnéique et mixte ne peut plus vivre sans ce traitement. Je combine avec le nettoyant de la même marque et ma peau va de mieux en mieux depuis.

August 05, 2019

Been using this for about ten years, probably won't stop

I have such a soft spot for this moisturiser. I had super bad acne when I was 13 and it really impacted my self-esteem, but one day I spotted this in a magazine and decided to try it out. Ten years later, I am still using this!
    It's very light and hydrating - in the winter, I do layer some oils/serums/emulsions with the product, but in the summer, this is perfect by itself. I haven't had any acne as bad as I did back then, so I swear by this product.

As well, you can almost always get it in a set with the matching gel cleanser from London Drugs or Shoppers Drug Mart so it's definitely worth it!!

July 29, 2019

I love this

I absolute love this product from Vichy. It helps my skin with pores and acne. It helps remove y pimples as well. Moreover, it does not irritate my skin cause my skin is sensitive.

June 27, 2019

Love this product, used it for years

This lotion when combined with the acne facial wash and a salicylic toner completely cleared up my adult breakouts as well as occasional cystic acne. May increase need for more exfoliating, due to sloughing off of dead skin cells. I only wish I had found salicylic acid products years ago. I’ve been acne free for a few years because of repeated and ritualistic use of the Vichy acne care products.

June 13, 2019

Its okay

I like this cream because its light and absorbs fast and the smell is pretty good. I did not see any remarkable results, and i would suggest you not to put it before make up. I dont know if it does this to anyone else, but if I put it in the morning and put makeup on top, the cream gets « flacky » and its not very cute. Other than that I think its a great product

June 11, 2019

used for years but will not buy again

This moisturizer does help with my acne (mostly stress and hormonal), but for a drugstore brand, it's not cheap for the amount that you get unless you wait for a promo. I use it daily, and I need to buy a new bottle every couple of months. This product does tend to dry out my skin in the long run so I will switch to a different brand.

June 04, 2019

It is a very good quality product

It is a very good product, the brand is very recognized, however this product did not make much difference in my breakout prone skin. I would recommend for people who does not have big breakouts

April 30, 2019

Recently switched to VICHY and loving it!

Recently made the switch to Vichy for my acne prone skin. I have been so very pleased. Love how it feels, the light clean scent, non oily and huge decrease in breakouts!! I have used every different product since the age of 10 and this is the most pleased I have been with an acne product!

April 21, 2019

PERFECT for Oily and Acne Prone Skin!

This moisturizer is PERFECT for Oily and Acne Prone Sensitive skin! It goes on light, matte, silky smooth, and absorbs quickly. It doesn’t settle into my large pores and ice pick acne scars like other moisturizers do. The pump makes it easy to dispense with great amount control. No strong scent. Works best when used with the other Normaderm products. I definitely RECOMMEND it! 👍🏼

April 21, 2019

PERFECT for Oily and Acne Prone Skin!