Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment 24h Hydrating Lotion Reviews

It combines 1.5% Salicylic Acid, LHA, Phe Resorcinol and new Air Licium™ technology to treat and prevent all signs of acne:
  • -75% Pimples
  • -14% Pore Visibility*
  • -28% Acne Marks*
  • -25% Sebum Production*
*Clinical study. 55 women with oily skin. T8weeks.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 28, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

You must try

You must try .For a long time I was looking for a face cream with acne problems for adults. The first month, I was pleasantly surprised by the result. I used this cream day and night. In addition, I bought a Vichy Normaderm face wash gel and tonic. After a few months, my skin was sensational. Whenever my acne returns, I rarely get back to Vichy normaderm

October 23, 2019

Teen acne under control

I have a 15-year-old son who will not stick to a proper face cleaning routine. I was suggested to buy this at the drugstore and after my son has a shower and wash his face he put this cream on his problem areas. Since he’s been using it he’s been having a lot less breakouts and when he does get the odd break out it is not as big and red. It actually has quite a nice smell to it considering what it’s used for. What I like about it is it doesn’t require many steps. All he does is wash his face and apply this to his forehead and chin where he usually gets breakouts. No need to use a pimple gel and moisturizer because it is all in one. Costs $25 a pump and although its small it last a long time as a small drop is all you need.

October 06, 2019

Almost perfect corrector

This moisturizer defintely helps tackle my acne prone skin. Though it does leave the area around my nose to cheek area dry thus not receiving a perfect rating.

Hydrating to the MAX

The 24 hour moisturize by Vichy. This is great if you have sensitive skin! Great as well for anyone with oily/ combo skin- i found this left my skin soft and feeling fresh. Highly recommend Vichy, but remainder mindful it is a higher price item

Great for Sensitive Acne Prone Skin

I'm always a little nervous trying out new lotions since I have oily, acne prone skin. But I'm really happy that this one didn't clog pores or break me out!
    I actually found after using this for a few days that my skin became really even. Sometimes I deal with blotchiness if products don't agree with my skin, but that completely disappeared when I started using this lotion. I was actually confident enough to leave my house without foundation and concealer, which hasn't happened since I developed adult acne.
    I find that this lotion mattifies my skin really well. Most lotions with that claim aren't effective and I have to blot after about 4 hours. But all day long this lotion keeps my skin hydrated and matte. The only issue I have with this lotion is that it does tend to leave white streaks on my face. I massage in until I can't feel it anymore, and these streaks still happen. I really don't care because you have to be super close to see, because I love this lotion so much!

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this product

Love this product and would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a great moisturizer. Im never disappointed with vichy products. I will be buying it again

August 15, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!

Ma peau à tendance acnéique et mixte ne peut plus vivre sans ce traitement. Je combine avec le nettoyant de la même marque et ma peau va de mieux en mieux depuis.

August 05, 2019

Been using this for about ten years, probably won't stop

I have such a soft spot for this moisturiser. I had super bad acne when I was 13 and it really impacted my self-esteem, but one day I spotted this in a magazine and decided to try it out. Ten years later, I am still using this!
    It's very light and hydrating - in the winter, I do layer some oils/serums/emulsions with the product, but in the summer, this is perfect by itself. I haven't had any acne as bad as I did back then, so I swear by this product.

As well, you can almost always get it in a set with the matching gel cleanser from London Drugs or Shoppers Drug Mart so it's definitely worth it!!

July 29, 2019

I love this

I absolute love this product from Vichy. It helps my skin with pores and acne. It helps remove y pimples as well. Moreover, it does not irritate my skin cause my skin is sensitive.

June 27, 2019

Love this product, used it for years

This lotion when combined with the acne facial wash and a salicylic toner completely cleared up my adult breakouts as well as occasional cystic acne. May increase need for more exfoliating, due to sloughing off of dead skin cells. I only wish I had found salicylic acid products years ago. I’ve been acne free for a few years because of repeated and ritualistic use of the Vichy acne care products.