4.1/5
Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca

May 26, 2020

would definitely buy again

This made my daughters skin feel much smoother and she has suffered from acne for a few years. it also improved the redness of her skin to go away as well.

May 21, 2020

If you are suffering with after treatment dry skin

If you are suffering with after treatment dry skin you should try this lotion. I have more than 15 years dealing with acne. I had the strongest oral medicine for acne twice and after that I had to deal with dry skin. I have a topic medicine cream to use everyday and it makes my skin so dry. With Benzagel I feel the skin back to normal.

May 21, 2020

Love it

I have always had bad acne,so I use the creme on my face all the time.It would helps with the dryness of my skin as well,so I would like to try the after care.