AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation”. Aveeno® CICA Balm is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair dry skin. Triple Oat Complex: Oat Flour, Oat Extract, Oat Oil

Le baume CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée. Que signifie CICA? CICA vient du mot « cicatrisation ». Le baume CICA Aveeno® est formulé pour hydrater intensément la peau sèche et l’aider à se cicatriser. Complexe triple avoine: farine d’avoine, extrait d’avoine et huile d’avoine

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 25, 2019

AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm

AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm is a fantastic moisturizer! Smells great, you feel the moisture on contact, lasts for hours..even helps that nasty cracked skin on elbows!! I highly recommend giving this product a try!

May 16, 2019

Best cream on the market

This is the best cream I ever used. It has a long lasting effect. My hands are left very soft even after washing. Truly incredible. Same for my feet. My heals crack and bleed. Well so far so good since using this cream. Well worth the money, huge container, amazing results! Thank you Aveeno.

May 16, 2019

Aveeno cracked skin relief cica balm is great!

I have tried so many creams for my dry skin, but I love Aveeno cracked skin relief CICA balm. Thanks ChickAdvisor for choosing me to try this amazing product! It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on my hands and arms! It goes right in and gets to work. It lasted more than 8 hours before I had to repeat the application. Truly a wonderful invention and it doesn’t take much to work. I will definitely buy this when it runs out.

May 07, 2019

Generous amount to soothe all your dryness

I got this product for review from Aveeno and ChickAdvisor. I’m a fan of Aveeno products and this doesn’t disappoint! A large tub of product that I can generously slather on all my dry spots from the cold winter months. I use it mostly on my legs, feet, and arms and it absorbs really well.

Smooth soft feet

The first thing I noticed was it didnt have a strong smell which was great, I prefer creme without a strong perfume.
    I have very rough and dry feet so I chose to use this on them and I was surprised that at how easily it rubbed in and instantly made my feet feel better.
    Used it daily for a full week and noticed a huge difference, no more cracked rough skin.
    A little also goes a long way which is great.

It works

This Balm is very thick and tacky, a little goes a long way. It works to keep your skin hydrated, but it you use it on your body it doesn't fully abosirbe at any point, so there is a little bit of a tacky or oily feeling to your skin until you shower. I mainly used it on my hands, because I didn't like it for my body. I did like the texture, its similar to vaseline, but creamy. To me it smelled just faintly like cherry.

Great non prescription relief

I’m a nurse with chronically dry chapped skin on my hands from hand washing over and over again 12hours at a time. I found this Aveeno cracked skin relief to be soothing when I get home at bedtime for my hands. I also found it worked well on my dry feet. It’s not too greasy and sinks in well. I wish the packaging was more portable. A tube you can fit in your purse would be useful, and I think that it would achieve a better result if you could put it on a few times throughout the day.

Top Notch stuff!

This stuff is miraculous! My dry cracked hands were taking a serious beating by my constantly wet then dry then wet again work environment! This healed up cracks almost overnight and helped prevent future cracks!

Best cream I've used!

I get very dry skin especially in the winter and I have a hard time finding a cream that fits all my criteria.. this Aveeno cream is a perfect fit. I need a light fragrance, a thick cream that actually works and something that is good for everywhere. Aveeno fits all these and I love it.i especially like to use it on my dry cracked hands everyday to keep them smooth and moisturized .

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

This was so great and made my cracked skin feel
    So good and took the itching out of it. It felt greasy after wards but it worked so well. There was no scent so that was good as well because I don’t like strong scents .