AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Itch Relief Balm Reviews

Restorative Skin Therapy Balm is formulated with itch relieving Pramoxine Hydrochloride. This comforting balm is enriched with soothing aloe, healing provitamin B5 and moisturizing prebiotic oat, an antioxidant known to soothe dry, itchy skin. Helps temporarily relieve itch from minor skin irritations. Free of fragrance, parabens, steroids, phthalates. Dermatologist Recommended Brand.

You may also like AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream and AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Soothing Body Wash

Le baume antidémangeaison AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy apaise la peau sèche et sensible qui démange.

À base de chlorhydrate de pramoxine, ce baume apaisant est enrichi d’aloès apaisant, de provitamine B5 thérapeutique et d’avoine prébiotique hydratante, un agent antioxydant réputé pour hydrater et apaiser la peau sèche qui démange.

January 08, 2021

Merci aveno

Une magnifique découverte! Soulage instantanément les démangeaisons et l'irritation causé par l'exzema. Aucune sensation de brulure même lorsqu'appliqué sur les lésions de grattage. J'utilise beaucoup moins de crème à la cortisone depuis la découverte de ce produit. Parfais pour toutes la famille.

December 15, 2020

Dry itchy skin no more! Buying ASAP

What better time to receive this sample from chickadvisor to try than the driest season for my fragile skin!! I have an autoimmune disease that affects my skin. I get dryer than anything and NOTHING is working. I’ve always used Aveeno but lately the dry and itchy has been so extreme that it is no longer helping. Until this NEW version. This lotion is going to save my skin and I cannot wait to go get a full size bottle. Thank you Aveeno! You’ve answered my prayers! My only issue is that I wish it was a tad cheaper. As someone who

December 15, 2020

Say Goodbye to Itchy Dry Skin!

I find it super effective and fast acting upon application. It's a light consistency and absorbs into my skin quickly and immediately soothes the dry, itchy area. I was definitely impressed and I thoroughly enjoyed this whole skin care repair package. It's perfect for my entire family when it comes to skin sensitivity and strong fragrances. We'll certainly need to stock up on more of these fantastic Aveeno products for the harsh and long winter.

November 25, 2020

Aveeno Baume/ onguent : thérapie Avoine, prébiotique, aloe

Aide a calme les démangeaison relié a la peau sèche, au craquelage et rugosité de mes pied...
    N'est pas collante et pénètre immédiatement et quel soulagement cela procure...
    Appliqué a tous les jours...ce produit fait partir d'une thérapie de 3 produits que je suggère fortement
    Recommandé par les spécialiste.
    Aveeno une marque de confiance...
    merci et bonne journee

October 28, 2020

Good product!

I have eczema so my skin is very sensitive. I tried the itch balm along with the cream and it is a good combo. My fave is the itch balm. It was so soothing on my skin!

I also tried the body wash. Depending on the soap, showering can be a painful experience for me. I was relieved to find out the soap was very gentle and didn't irritate my skin.

October 27, 2020

Amazing product

This product works well. Smells amazing. Does not leave your skin feeling oily. Dries quick when rubbed it fully. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends. Can’t wait to see what new products Aveeno comes out with!

October 24, 2020

Life changer!!

I’ve suffered with eczema my whole life. This has been a game changer for me. My skin has never felt this good in years. This is my go to when I have itchy eczema flare ups. I love it. Way better than applying cortisone creams. It’s a must have .

October 02, 2020

Aveeno Restotive skin therapy itch relief balm

Aveeno Restotive skin therapy itch relief balm is awesome for sensitive skin, very dry itchy skin and ezema! It's a very light scented cream and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy and heavy! It perfect for the coming winter months! It a win win so I would definitely be purchasing this along with the rest of the restorative aveeno line in the very near future 😊