AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation”. Aveeno® CICA Balm is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair dry skin. Triple Oat Complex: Oat Flour, Oat Extract, Oat Oil

Le baume CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée. Que signifie CICA? CICA vient du mot « cicatrisation ». Le baume CICA Aveeno® est formulé pour hydrater intensément la peau sèche et l’aider à se cicatriser. Complexe triple avoine: farine d’avoine, extrait d’avoine et huile d’avoine

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Very effective!

First off I love that this balm is scent free. I am very sensitive to scented products but there is no noticeable scent at all. The product comes in a large container so I feel it is a great value. It definitely works amazingly well.

Such a calming feeling

First things first i have tried alot of products and this one is by far one of the best for cracked feet ,my feet are hideous ... so I'm not showing them lol .Awesome size of container the ointment is nice and thick has a tiny scent to me ,goes on nice and smooth and makes my feet feel so good I rubbed a little on and went to bed with socks over my dry feet ,the cracks are improving and they do feel alot better and look better then they did previous to using this balm , can wait for a few more nights my dry heels and toes be looking lovely . #gotitfree #TryAveenoCrackedSkinRelief @AveenoCa @Chickadvisor @AveenoCanada thanks so much for allowing me to try this wonderful product for free 😊😊 also will update after a week or 2

Updated On: April 09, 2019

Wellmust say my elbows feel and great after 4 nights and days using this it still works great my elbows appear more softer and less cracked thanks again #TryAveenocrackedSkinRelief #Chickadvisor @AbeenCanada

would not buy

I found the hand cream to very greasy and left a weird feeling on my hands. I also did not really like the smell of the cream. Effectiveness was ok I have used other Aveeno products that worked better.

Amazing Product live it.

I received this product to try. I must say I was skeptical at first that it would work. I have tried other products and it seemed like I had to apply over and over to get the benefit. Aveeno Cracked Skin Circa Balm I used it once daily and my skin was smooth as a baby bottom. LOVE IT AND WILL DEFINITELY BY AGAIN. AMAZING ON CRACKED SKIN AND NO FRANGRANCE TO WORRY ABOUT. TRY IT YOU'LL LIVE IT.

April 07, 2019

Its a must buy if you have dry skin.

This is the best balm I've used all winter. After just one use I could already see a difference in my skin. It went from itchy to slightly dry.
    I loved the texture, Very rich. I also enjoy the classic Aveeno scent.

April 06, 2019

Tried lots of other lotion s before

Tried lots of other lotion and creams before and nothing felt as good as this. Normally other balms have pumps or squeeze out of a tube but this you just take off the top and get is much as you need at once. Love the fact that it fragrance free as my skin tends to break out when in contact with that.

Un produit à découvrir!!

J'ai reçu un merveilleux paquet de produits Aveeno à essayer!! Durant cette période de l'année, ma peau est extrêmement sèche et gercé, avec ce produit j'ai immédiatement sentie un effet hultra hydratant. Il convient autant aux femmes qu'aux hommes, puisqu'il est sans odeur!! J'en ai profité pour le faire essayer à mon conjoint qui a adoré!!

Updated On: April 06, 2019

#produitgratuit

Not the best

I did not enjoy this product....it doesn't work...it's very greasy...my dry skin is still very dry and cracked....will not be my go to hand cream..will only use it as a last resource

Great gift

I am so happy to be selected for this product and no body will be happy as me to resive it on my birthday. Thank you for great gift. I did tray it and it looks like works great. Can't wait to try on my husbands cracky skin on his fingers on weekend. Great product and great results.

Great balm!

Got this product from Chick advisor. And I like it very much. It does not smell like anything which I personally really appreciate. No over powering floral scent here. Texture feels a bit greasy on first contact but after applying it on my hands, it's a great product. Helped me a lot. My hands feel a lot better after just 3 days of applying the balm daily. Would recommend.