AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation”. Aveeno® CICA Balm is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair dry skin. Triple Oat Complex: Oat Flour, Oat Extract, Oat Oil

Le baume CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée. Que signifie CICA? CICA vient du mot « cicatrisation ». Le baume CICA Aveeno® est formulé pour hydrater intensément la peau sèche et l’aider à se cicatriser. Complexe triple avoine: farine d’avoine, extrait d’avoine et huile d’avoine

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Good for cold weather

My husband was actually the one who tried this out. He works outside, and this stuff instantly soothed his dry, cracked hands. It was not very fast absorbing, but was also not greasy. After using for about 2 weeks there is a hugely noticeable difference. This stuff is a perfect addition to protect your hands from the elements, especially in cold weather.

Life changing product!

The pictures i have posted are very bad but this is the result.
    I put his cream all over my feet and the moisture all night long and wokeup to amazing heels.
    this is a very rich product and i used it all over my body. I would not reccomend using it as an over all body cream as it leaves he body very sticky and if you have long hair, well it gets messy.
    I love using this after shaving my legs and i usually wear pajamas so they stickiness isnt an issue.
    Alittle goes along away.

May 02, 2019

Good product for those with dry winter skin

I was very excited to try this product for the first time as my skin has always been dry, and it gets even worse in the winter. When I rubbed the cream onto my skin, I did find that it was a little difficult to fully rub in so that it fully absorbed. I had to rub into the skin for a few minutes before it would absorb fully and not look like there was residue. Having said that though, I did find it quite moisturizing and helped my extremely parched skin feel better the next day.

May 02, 2019

Best cracked skin treatment I've tried so far

Love love love this balm for my cracked skin. There's no smell to it, which I really appreciate. It is very greasy- definately something you'd want to put on before bed. That being said, it's deeply nourishing and keeps my usually dry, cracked flaky skin nourished and healthy looking. It feels like it really does hydrate deep into the skin, not just on the surface.

I've recommended it to all my friends and family who suffer from cracked skin. It's even helped my MIL who suffers with psoriasis.

Best skin relief lotion

After having tried dozens of options for dry cracked skin. I believe this lotion is the most effective. It is thick and moisturizing without being greasy. I have skin issues, redness and itching and this product was great to alleviate the tenderness. I would buy this product in a heartbeat and would recommend to all my friends and family.

Works amazingly well

I have dry skin to begin with and because I’ve washing my hands frequently since having a baby a couple of months ago, my hands were really cracked and sore. This balm helped moisturize right away and along with the targeted treatment, my hands were completely healed within a few days. I love that this is paraben and fragrance free so it can be used on my kids sensitive skin as well. The container is a good size and will last especially if you are only using it on very dry areas.

What a relief

This works so well. This winter has been brutal on the skin and this relieves dry and cracked skin really well. It even smells nice not too strong an odor. I would recommend this for sure.

Smooth and healed skin!

I have pretty dry skin, even cracked and hard in some places. I used this cream for just ONE night, and noticed a huge difference in my feet and elbows! I am super impressed with this product! And as someone with sensitive skin and a family member with scent allergies, I love that this is fragrance free! Thanks ChickAdvisor for the free product!

Thats ok

Ce produit répare bien ma beau sensible voir craquelée, la texture est agréable mais elle reste collante assez longtemps avant de sécher. Belle peau avec ce produit.

Excellent pour la peau

Merci chick Advisor pour l’essaie du baume aveeno soin de la peau craquelée. J’aime l’odeur et ce qui est pour mes mains craquelées, l’effet est immédiat. J’ai un travail ou je dois me laver les mains fréquemment et j’ai enfin trouver le prosduit idéal pour que mes mains soit douce. Je recommande fortement ce produit