3.9/5
Aveeno Fresh Essentials Hydrating Night Cream Reviews
#1281 in Face Day Creams

November 14, 2020

I loved it!

I would definitely buy this product again. I feel that it effectively moisturized my skin, and healed any cracks or dryness very quickly! It also doesn't feel to heavy on your hands, which makes it perfect for falling asleep.

October 19, 2020

Oh this is amazing

Absolutely love this product. It's so gentle on the skin and smells divine. Highly recommended. So good for the skin and I would definitely buy it again.

May 03, 2020

Very effective for the dry skin

This oil is great for dry skin and leaves it moisturizer and soft, I definitely recommend it ,it’s cheap and you can find it literally anywhere. It’s smells great. This is what I personally like to use for my Daly care

August 14, 2019

AMAZING STUFF I use it every night

I put this on after my shower I love it so much I put a little on before bed and in the morning I can really tell the difference in my skin it almost puts a glow to it

May 11, 2019

Wake up feeling fresh and hydrated!

I love the texture of the this night cream! It smells absolutely amazing. Its light weight. It doesn't level your skin feeling greasy. Its perfect for sensitive skin, doesn't irritate the skin. Best put on after a toner.

May 02, 2019

J'adore le produit et la marque

J'aime la marque et tout les produits aveeno j'utilise la même pour mes enfants, produits efficaces et fiable pour toute la famille j'adore découvrir les autres

March 20, 2019

Excellent produit.

Excellent produit.
    Toute la famille l'utilise, ayant tous la peau sèche...surtout l'hiver car la peau est plus deshydratée.

Je la recommande fortement !!!

February 11, 2019

Good hydration cream

I like the texture of the cream, it’s light, not greasy, very fast absorbing, it’s perfect for night time use. The price is very reasonable, it is a must try.

2.8/5

June 27, 2018

It's okay

I currently am using this nightcream.
    I think it's okay. It's very heavy and says its oil free but since I have combination skin is feels very oily. The fragrance is good, and it makes your skin feel hydrated but if you have combination or oily skin I suggest you not use it. I'm sure it works great for others, just not me. I probably will not buy it again but I'll use what I have left.

2.8/5

April 27, 2016

I decided to try out a night cream to hydrate my face while I sleep. I really like aveeno products so I thought I would give it a try. It smells a lot like citrus and goes on smoothly. A little goes along way. I've been using it for a few months now and I haven't noticed much difference in my skin. This moisturizer did not make me break out.